Any other new cds appealing to you?

New Dream Theater's nice, they could've given Mike Mangini some more space though ...
new Trivium maybe ...
latest Amorphis is cool ...
There's a new Primus? The bass player of my old band will go nuts and light some candles in his Claypool shrine!;-)

I don't think it's better than Pork Soda, but definitely a good album. What's your favorite song? Last Salmon Man, Moron TV, and HOINFODAMAN are my favorites. The latter is probably the most hilarious song Primus ever wrote. I crack up every time I hear it or read the lyrics.

I really dig Eternal Consumption Engine, HOINFODAMAN, Jilly's on Smack, and Lee Van Cleef. The whole album is good in my opinion though.

Delving into my non-thrash tastes, I really liked the new ones by The Cars, Rhapsody of Fire, and I'm quite intrigued at the new Nightwish album. (always been a big fan of them)

I'm looking forward to the two new albums by Guided by Voices. In addition I'm enjoying the new albums by Deus and Wilco.

Delving into my non-thrash tastes, I really liked the new ones by The Cars, Rhapsody of Fire, and I'm quite intrigued at the new Nightwish album. (always been a big fan of them)

I love this "misheard lyrics" take on Wishmaster by Nightwish.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the new Primus and agree with the guys who said it's the best since Pork Soda. Good stuff! Also, I'm lovin' the new Opeth! Haven't heard the new Mastodon yet, nor the new Machine Head. Unto the Locust is on the way from play.com, though!

Of course; the new Faustcoven is stellar. But that won't come out until December, I think.

Ever since I got the new Machine Head I have been listening to nothing than that. No offense to Anthrax but the new Machine Head blows it out of the water.

I also bought the new Chickenfoot and really enjoy most of it. A good change of pace album to listen to.

The new Havok album Time Is Up is something special. A great thrash album. Evile's new one is also tickling my pickle. And I cannot wait for the new Vektor album. It's going to absolutely kill.

I really like the new Primus and agree with the guys who said it's the best since Pork Soda. Good stuff! Also, I'm lovin' the new Opeth! Haven't heard the new Mastodon yet, nor the new Machine Head. Unto the Locust is on the way from play.com, though!

Of course; the new Faustcoven is stellar. But that won't come out until December, I think.

I've been spinning the new Opeth and new Yes albums constantly. They're super brain music. This is my first semester in college, and it's been twelve years since I graduated High School. I've found those two albums are great when I'm writing English papers or working math problems. I can take a break every now and then and just jam to a song and go right back in with the music driving in the back ground.