Any other Skepticism fans here?

The Dope

Hi.
Sep 19, 2002
Virginia
Visit site
I've been on a real Skepticism kick today. Put on a few hours worth of their music and played it while I took a nap this afternoon. Absolute perfect music to sleep to. It just pounds you into a dreamy, clouded state of mind with its sheer slowness and "heaviosity."

Anyone else enjoy doing this?

novemberspaul used to do art for red stream and did the layout for a few skepticism releases (after stormcrowfleet) and i was always impressed with their ideas for the layouts.

never really listened to much of them- although i think some of it i might like.

haha, well a mate of me convinced them to play a gig here in belgium, and believe me it was very hard to do so, because they dont give a fuck if people like them or not

Louie is creepy as FVCK.

but Al is a bit boring.

Is his real name Al?

they should've hired Wilson and made him talk to all the contestants from behind a fence.

Yeah, from what I understand there were no existing pictures of the band members (hmm, sounds familiar) until recently. I don't know if they are still as elusive as before, but it used to be that the only way to contact them was to write to an address simply called "Evergreens" or something like that with a PO Box number and zip code after it.

did you ever visioted them website? i dont the page anymore but thats it literally: a page. One page, nothing more......