Any support for an AC/DC unofficial forum?

Lordlindsey said:
You know I'll support ya buddy.

I would too, but not as much if it were a band that needs or could benifit from something like message board. AC/DC is a mainstream band that has been broken in & sell records even if it's been the sameone for the last 20 years. To me it would be like asking for a Metallica message Board. Do they really need it? Probably not. Would I check it out? Possibly, but not that much.

sixxswine said:
To me it would be like asking for a Metallica message Board.
There probably should be a Metallica board here. They get talked about on a regular basis in just about every individual forum here (even if it's just to say "look how they suck now"), that I'd just as soon see them get their own forum instead of dealing with all the off-topic rants about whether they've sold out or not.

nafnikufesin said:
There probably should be a Metallica board here. They get talked about on a regular basis in just about every individual forum here (even if it's just to say "look how they suck now" ), that I'd just as soon see them get their own forum instead of dealing with all the off-topic rants about whether they've sold out or not.

You have connections why don't you get it done?
Both the Metallica & AC/DC & how about an Overkill message board too?