Any suprise holiday cheer?

MikeyZ

Nothing but trouble.
Dec 26, 2015
Cypress, California
So last year, the Maidens closed out KLOS' Reinbeer Games at Slidebar, following an awesome show at the Tiki in Costa Mesa. It was a fun and unexpected surprise to see the back-to-back shows.

I was chagrined to miss last weekend's Tiki experience, and unfortunately my prospects for Tarzana on the 9th are looking even more bleak. Sooo...

I was curious to learn if there might be a last-minute venue in the works before the year closes out. Maybe "Toys for Tots" at Slidebar again, or perhaps "Angel Tree" at The Observatory, or even the lesser-known "MikeyZ Needs his Maidens Fix" charity event that's popular in the greater North Orange County area.

Failing that, could I trouble someone to post the Tiki set list so that I can live vicariously through your experience of the show?

Thanks, all.

LMAO! So sorry we missed the "MikeyZ Needs his Maidens Fix" charity event!!!!! So sorry we couldn't fit your schedule this year for holiday cheer! We have the rest of the year off. We will see you in 2018!! Happy Holidays! Be well! \m/