Any threads on decapitated?

rusty water

Jul 17, 2016
I searched for a current thread on Decapitated, and didn't see any, so I am posting this thread to ask opinions on Decapitated being in the news at the moment. I hadn't really heard of them, and it appears they are a Polish band, and are in some very serious shit in the US right now. In fact Id say I cant recall any band ever being in quite so much shit as these are right now.

That's what I thought when I first read through it. The latest news on it suggests conflicting stories from people. Id imagine the Police have split them all up and are comparing stories. Of course we can only speculate, but cant know until the Court case.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
That's what I thought when I first read through it. The latest news on it suggests conflicting stories from people. Id imagine the Police have split them all up and are comparing stories. Of course we can only speculate, but cant know until the Court case.

I don't buy it for various commen sense reasons, makes no sense, It's a conspiracy because two women are involved, these dudes are going to be knee deep in soy.

so glad rusty water has returned after two months for the express purpose of making a duplicate thread about a shit band he's never heard of

I searched to see if there is a thread existing about this news item but didn't find one, if there is one give me a link. Also you need to read my post as you are inaccurate in stating that I have never heard of them, I have heard of them but don't know much about them. Whether I have or not is irrelevant to this thread, as its about the current news item, and also, you may think that they are a shit band, but that is your opinion, I haven't stated my opinion of their music.

I don't buy it for various commen sense reasons, makes no sense, It's a conspiracy because two women are involved, these dudes are going to be knee deep in soy.
I can't rule out a conspiracy, but these sorts of things make sense to me when thinking about them in terms of peer pressure and being too timid to say 'no'. There was a story in the news here where a drunk guy got into a woman's car and asked for a ride home, and instead of complaining she drove him even though she didn't want to. Then she expected the police and justice system to somehow fix a decision she regretted. The guy was a small-time racing driver and lost his sponsorship, but that's about all that happened. Of course rape is much more serious and maybe Decapitated wasn't careful enough.

Fuck I only just read the update on this and it doesn't look good for these guys. Apparently she has injuries consistent with being restrained and the band have all given different accounts of what happened to police. This will be the end of the band for sure and possibly prison for all of them.

shit band?
They've been shit for a while. They were good up to Organic Hallucinosis. Should have called it a day after the bus crash that killed Vitek.

Fuck I only just read the update on this and it doesn't look good for these guys. Apparently she has injuries consistent with being restrained and the band have all given different accounts of what happened to police. This will be the end of the band for sure and possibly prison for all of them.

They missed an opportunity to decapitate her though.

They could enter the court to some fireworks like wrestling fighters with some of their songs playing really loud. She was......... chugga chugga *crowd noise*.

Reactions: The Butt

They've been shit for a while. They were good up to Organic Hallucinosis. Should have called it a day after the bus crash that killed Vitek.

nah their last few albums(haven't heard the most recent one) are all just as good if not better then OH. Its not like their discog consists of mostly shit like AtG or something.

Also didn't a few of them ask for translators or to see their lawyers first? And a lot of those "injuries"(bruised knees lol) could have come from either getting a little rough while consensually fucking or who know she could have done it to herself. I'm not trying to defend them, but more info needs to come out before we start speculating. If they did indeed gang rape her(like a world famous band is that retarded in this day and age), they they all deserve to get locked up and fucked in their asses.

And its funny that people are bringing up the dna denial stuff. You guys dont think they'd be worried or freaking out about since they actually did indeed fuck her? They want to see their polack lawyer is what they want.

They should have get the lawyer earlier than this, I'm sure they now fully realize that:

When shown photos of the women, Lysejko “made no comment other than he did not know who the girls were,” refusing to speak without a translator. Kieltyka told authorities “both Piotrowski and Wiecek engaged in sex acts” with the woman, while Piotrowski and Wiecek said the women had been on the bus but were unclear as to what exactly happened, also refusing to speak without a translator.

They missed an opportunity to decapitate her though.

They could enter the court to some fireworks like wrestling fighters with some of their songs playing really loud. She was......... chugga chugga *crowd noise*.
Oh my fuck :lol: