anybody ever hear of fairyland?

Beelz wrote
Haha, me too. So did you do an image search for that or did you just copy and paste it from your wallpaper?

Could you piss on me to put the fire out.....:lol:

Anyway...i get the feeling that letting people know you listen to Fairyland is the cowards way of coming out.

I could never imagine myself liking a band with this name, and if i somehow did i couldnt imagine recommending this band to a friend "hey man you should check out fairyland, they're so fucking heavy!" Euro bands should always consult a someone with good English skills before writing lyrics or choosing band names to avoid looking like total fuckwits.

Taliwakker said:
Anyway...i get the feeling that letting people know you listen to Fairyland is the cowards way of coming out.

I beg to differ. It takes serious balls to admit that you like a band named fairyland.

Taliwakker said:
Fairyland is possibly the worst name for a metal band....no...any band....ever....even a band full of raging homosexuals would probably think that band name was too gay to use.
You should look at the image that they used for their album cover. It's not quite as gay as the image you posted, but it's pretty bad. With that said, I first heard Fairyland on progpalaceradio (<----amazing internet radio station, by the way) about a day before this thread was created, and I absolutely love them. I'll be buying the CD soon.

proulxski said:
lol or not...If its not for sale at HMV or able to be purchased threw HMV I'm not getting it, + I dunno what they sound like at all! Even symphony X has sound clips! COme on, deuches!
This is my third post in a row in this topic (sorry guys), but: all you need to do is go to progpalaceradio.com, request any fairyland song, then wait a song or two until it plays. They usually play requests pretty quickly. And now I sound like I'm trying to advertise for them... I don't know any other way that you'll be able to find out what they sound like though, apart from buying the album of course.

ThornsOfSorrow said:
This is my third post in a row in this topic (sorry guys), but: all you need to do is go to progpalaceradio.com, request any fairyland song, then wait a song or two until it plays. They usually play requests pretty quickly. And now I sound like I'm trying to advertise for them... I don't know any other way that you'll be able to find out what they sound like though, apart from buying the album of course.

Progpalace radio is badass.