Anybody here from missouri?

Dalinkwent48@aim.com

Be Creative, Get Laid
Apr 7, 2009
Jersey
Ill be heading out there in a few weeks when my bro gets back from iraq to help him get settled back in...ill probably be out there for a week and from what hes saying about the area (fort leanord wood) it'd be more fun watching paint dry....Do any of you guys know of anything to do out there? or feel like meeting up and grabbing a few beers.

That area blows man. They call it lost in the woods for a reason. I didn't get out much while I was at FT. Lwood, so I can't comment on anything decent nearby. The city of Lebanon probably is the closet thing to the area with any people. I do go to Missouri once a month though, and I can tell you that the best places are Columbia, Kansas City, St. Joseph, Liberty, etc....

Lwood is just so out in the middle of nowhere man, there are really no big cities nearby.

From what i hear the whole state isnt really much...the guys at Lwood that ive talked to say its in "misery" not missouri....when you go to mo do you go to the base or are you just going for personal reasons.

I go to Kansas City every month to visit my buddy out there.

The KC area really is nice. The city itself kicks ass, tons of shit to do. I am actually planning on moving out there pretty soon, there is a lot more work out that way and a lot less crime. I'd say go check it out while you are there, but it will be quite a drive from Lwood.

And if at all possible to stop there, Columbia has the Hooters with the hottest chicks I've ever seen. And I've been to them all haha

drink beer, shoot guns, listen to metal, watch the Cardinals.. Killswitch will be here on the 15th if you like them and want to visit St. Louis.