Anybody know IMPALED NORTHERN MOON FOREST?

Profano

BRAZILIAN METAL HORDES
Jul 30, 2002
Belo Horizonte / Minas Gerais / Brasil
tumb-IMPALED7''.JPG

"impaled northern moonforest started out of boredom around 3 am one morning in early 1997. seth and josh were bored and decide to make up a stupid joke black metal band, but someone was sleeping in the other room, so josh used his acoustic guitar, and seth played "drums" on his leg and mattress. i.n.m. never
really planned on doing much more than that. then, one day, there was a 3 day hardcore festival in rhode island. spazz was headlining the first day. seth and josh wanted to see spazz the night before in boston, but they were playing an a.c. show the same night. so, anyways, the promoter called seth and asked if he knew of any bands who could fill in since a lot of bands canceled. after saying no, they had a scheme, throw a band together, and have seth's little brother be in it so he could drive us there(seth & josh didn't have cars at the time). they decided to have the band, impaled northern moonforest be that band. so, after stopping at some dumb cunt's house to buy coke, they headed down to rhode island. seth's brother isn't at all interested in being in a band, so it's funny seeing how nervous he was. after all this to see spazz, josh only watched about 1 song, and seth was too busy drinking and doing coke outside the club to be bothered watching them. later that year, they did more shows (just seth & josh, seth's brother only played keyboards for one show)with the likes of anal cunt,insult,gang green,etc.. they also filled in when monstrosity showed up late for a show. at the gang green/a.c./insult show, i.n.m. sold a demo(which later turned up to be on the 7"). the song titles on the demo are completely different than the 7". seth & josh lost thier copies of the demo cover that had the original titles on it,and had to make up new ones for the 7". if anyone has a copy of this demo with a cover, please email seth. a couple people bought demos at that show. anyways, i.n.m. played a few more shows (including one with a.c./324/etc. in tokyo,japan) and broke up. there are rumors of i.n.m. doing something new eventually......

seth putnam-vocals,drums,keyboards (from Anal Cunt)
josh martin-guitar"
taken from their site

I have 9 tracks of their demo and this is the track list:

SIDE 1 (DEMO #1): 1. GRIM AND FROSTBITTEN MOONGOATS OF THE NORTH / 2. FORLONED INVOCATIONS OF BLASPHEMOUS CONGREGATIONS OFLUSTING GOAT SODOMIZING SATHANIS / 3. GAZING AT THE BLASPHEMOUS MOON WHILE PERCHED ATOP A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY FORSAKEN CREST OF THE / NORTHERN MOUNTIAN / 4. BLOODLUSTFULLY PRAISING SATANS UNHOLY ALMIGHTYNESS IN THE WOODS AT MIDNIGHT / 5. NOCTURNAL CAULDRONS AFLAME AMIDST THE NORTHERN HELLWITCH'S PERPRTUAL BLASPHEMY / 6. TRANSFIXING THE FORBIDDEN BLASPHEMOUS INCANTATION OF THE CONJERING WINTERGOAT / SIDE 2 (DEMO #2): 1. MASTURBATING ON THE UNHOLY INVERTED TRACKS OF THE GRIM & FROSTBITTEN NECROBOBSLEDDERS / 2. AWAITING THE BLASPHEMOUS ABOMINATION OF THE NECROYETI WHILE SAILING ON THE NORTHERNMOST FJORD OF XZFGIIIZMTSATH / 3. LUSTFULLY WORSHIPPING THE INVERTED MOONGOAT WHILE SKIING DOWN THE INVERTED NECROMOUNTAIN OF NECRODEATHMORTUM / 4. AWAITING THE FROZEN BLASPHEMY OF THE NECROYETI'S LUSTING NECROBATION UPON THE ALTAR OF VOXRFSZZZISNZF / 5. SUMMONING THE UNHOLY FROZEN WINTERDEMONS TO THE GRIMMEST AND MOST FROSTBITTEN INVERTED FOREST OF ABAZAGORATH / 6. ENTRANCED BY THE NORTHERN IMPALED NECROWIZARD'S BLASPHEMOUS INCANTATION AMIDST THE AGONIZING ABOMINATION OF THE LUSTING NECROCORPSE / 7. GRIM AND FROSTBITTEN GAY BAR

I have that very album. I think it is hilarious. However, Seth will not be doing anything with Impaled Northern Moonforest in the very near future as he is preparing to record something with his new band; Full Blown AIDS. Also I will soon be in possession of one of the EXTREMELY rare CD versions recorded straight from the master by Seth himself.