the day music died

Claire's Horror

sperm monster
Oct 28, 2001
Monterrey, Mexico
www.geocities.com
http://drink.to/analcunt

December 22. 2001 A.C. BREAK-UP

As of december 21st 2001, after A.C.'s show in Fitchburg, Massachusetts Anal Cunt have finally broken up. There will be no more new recordings, no shows, no 15th anniversary show, nothing. No particular reason except it's boring, and it's run its course. No ones mad at each other, no fights, it's just over. The gestapohq@hotmail.com e-mail address is basically Josh Martin's e-mail address. If anyone want's to get ahold of Seth Putnam, his email address is timmorseisgay@hotmail.com

There was just a thread on this subject, but I can't find it. :err: It was semi-sad to hear that they broke up because they have some hilarious song titles. I wouldn't exactly say that music died the day they broke up. I didn't sense any sarcasm so I am not sure if you were kidding or not. :confused:

Dude,

Anal Cunt ruled! They held true to the tradition of American metal by merging the heavy metal tradition of rich tonal space liberated by abstract conceptions of harmony with ska, layering their ideas into songs where complexity silhouettes but does not illustrate an overall thematic space via postmodernist metastructuralism. Somehow I think Frank Zappa, young and into metal, would have come up with something like this.

Originally posted by Raoul J.
Dude,

Anal Cunt ruled! They held true to the tradition of American metal by merging the heavy metal tradition of rich tonal space liberated by abstract conceptions of harmony with ska, layering their ideas into songs where complexity silhouettes but does not illustrate an overall thematic space via postmodernist metastructuralism. Somehow I think Frank Zappa, young and into metal, would have come up with something like this.

Man, that description is "pseudo" a lot of things...

Meh..

NP: Secret Chiefs 3 - Second Grand Constitution

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I just emailed seth and say it was gay for anal cunt to break up and fuck you asshole. hee hee hee.

i think that dude was joking about the zappa cunt thing, duh!

Read their lyrics closely Slipknot.

And why the fuck do you have such a stupid name? Use your phucking imagination to come up with a better name dildo.

And how is your name so original? Do you know how to spell fuck? And you must be around 12 for using the word dildo...

Dude,

Have you even heard anal cunt?? Because if you had you couldn´t say more than one word about them: CRAP

EVERYONE SHOULD BE KILLED

EVERY GIRL SHOULD BE KILED

Excuse me for not laughing.

Okay, if you think Anal Cunt is funny, then you probably have the intellectual capacity of an 8 year old.

And if you use the word dildo as an insult to someone, then you're just plain stupid.

I find quite refreshing to let go of my snobbish mature thinking and say "shit" for the hell of it :D