Anybody know Last Tribe?

Nice to see you mention LT...a great band!

Loved 'em...actually still do even though they no longer exist. LT was one of the more newer obscure metal bands that really opened my eyes & ears...inspired me to look for more modern metal music (new & a bit old - similar & different)...bands that I would have probably never discovered and glad I did, cause I needed it. Being a little stuck at the time listening to the same old Maidens, Priests, et al.

Magnus Karlsson went on (as you mentioned) and has participated in so many projects / bands (Starbreaker, Allen / Lande, PF etc)...almost too many but his playing and writing talents are hard sought for. I wish he stuck it out solely with Last Tribe though...oh well.

The Ritual ('01)
Witch Dance ('02)
The Uncrowned ('03)

Nice to see you mention LT...a great band! Loved 'em...actually still do even though they no longer exist. LT was one of the more newer obscure metal bands that really opened my eyes & ears...inspired me to look for more modern metal music (new & a bit old - similar & different)...bands that I would have probably never discovered

Magnus Karlsson went on (as you mentioned) and has participated in so many projects / bands (Starbreaker, Allen / Lande, PF etc)...almost too many but his playing and writing talents are hard sought for. I wish he stuck it out solely with Last Tribe though...oh well.

The Ritual ('01)
Witch Dance ('02)
The Uncrowned ('03)

Karlsson also wrote all the BOB CATLEY-Immortal disc, which is excellent too.

He also completely wrote the TONY O'HARA-Escape Into The Sun http://www.lordsofmetal.nl/showreview.php?id=6885&lang=en

I love all 3 Last Tribe CDs (especially the last 2 ones). Great melodic metal with an excellent singer too, which can also be heard on the ARMAGGEDON-Embrace The Mystery disc, another damn fine melodic metal disc.

I love all 3 Last Tribe CDs (especially the last 2 ones). Great melodic metal with an excellent singer too, which can also be heard on the ARMAGGEDON-Embrace The Mystery disc, another damn fine melodic metal disc.

Agree totally.
Good to know about ARMAGGEDON-Embrace...I will definitely check that out.

The Codex-featuring Magnus and vocalist Mark Boals...not my fave stuff from Magnus- but maybe worth checking out?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnTEU1OaFPg&feature=PlayList&p=38AF77AA52C6FCFF&index=2[/ame]