anybody knows the song?

...the other day i found this litte piece of music, on a master disc. all files are intact, so i should be able to re-mix it and burn it down. i'm not sure what to do with it now tho as it was an background clip for the lfdgd era site. i guess we could make it available again as downloadable mp3? or maybe even used as a live intro? if this is important to u, shoot!

well, i think it would be great to use it as a tape at the beginning or even at the end of a gig , and also use it as one of the 3-4 besides of your next single or EP :)
(i LOVE singles!)

itd be great as a gig intro alright, but downloadable too, want to listen in the comfort of my own reclining chair

Blakkheim said:
...the other day i found this litte piece of music, on a master disc. all files are intact, so i should be able to re-mix it and burn it down. i'm not sure what to do with it now tho as it was an background clip for the lfdgd era site. i guess we could make it available again as downloadable mp3? or maybe even used as a live intro? if this is important to u, shoot!

you should use that intro on the menu for your upcoming DVD :)

Blakkheim said:
This idea was proposed before, but it'd be great to use it as background music for the menu on the upcoming 'full' DVD.

Eehh, so.. like MorbidEnemy said ;).

One day I was visiting the deadsite while listening to a song ...then suddenly there was something strange which grew out as an own melody. Eeeeh... yes, I did like that music very much.

And it would be really cool as the background music for the DVD menue =)