anybody play rainbow here?

Blake

ekalB
Aug 17, 2005
I'm a HUGE fan of the rainbow six series, anybody else like the rainbow six games, or tom clancy games in-general? I have pretty much every game except for the ones on playstation and gameboy, and I'm missing some of the expansions for the pc games. My personal favorite is rainbow six 3, I used to play that online just about every night for 2 years. I just bought all the older games, in a box set. Comes with rogue spear, original rainbow six and all the expansions for those, a total of 6 games. :kickass:

96500090iq.jpg

and rainbow six 5 is coming out this year, unless it gets delayed. They've been working on it for 2 years now. The graphics look great but I just hope they go back to the roots of rainbow six and make a good game and not another lockdown. :puke:

I've got rainbow six 3 aswell (raven shield right?) Never really played it online, only for a bit but I always seemed to have the retards on my team :p Maybe I should give it a try some day again. I also have swat 4 which I've played online aswell, especially the vip mode :) I tried ghost recon aswell but I like rs3/swat mroe because of the urban setting.

Roel said:
I've got rainbow six 3 aswell (raven shield right?) Never really played it online, only for a bit but I always seemed to have the retards on my team :p Maybe I should give it a try some day again. I also have swat 4 which I've played online aswell, especially the vip mode :) I tried ghost recon aswell but I like rs3/swat mroe because of the urban setting.

There's 2 Rainbow Six 3 games. For PC, there's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield and Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword, which is an expansion pack for Raven Shield. For Xbox, it's just Rainbow Six 3, and it's pretty much a completely different game. The one for Xbox is less realistic and the gameplay is very different. There's also Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow which for Xbox, and it has the same gameplay of Xbox Rainbow Six 3, but with new gametypes, maps, and a new single player campaign. I have both the PC and Xbox versions and I've always played the Xbox version more, there's plenty of people who say Raven Shield is much better but I just prefer the Xbox version, mainly for Xbox Live. I've never had so much fun with an online game.

I thought it was about...

arcoiris.gif

*RAINBOW*!