Anybody see "Lost in Translation"?

ProgMetalFan

In the attic
Jan 3, 2002
PITTSBURGH
I saw this movie last week, and I love it. Tokyo plays a starring role throughout. It's a great movie about isolation... and very different people in a strange place bonding over the one thing they have in common. The camera work was amazing... Bill Murray is a genius... and Scarlett Johannsson is easily one of the most luscious girls I've ever seen!

ProgMetalFan said:
I saw this movie last week, and I love it. Tokyo plays a starring role throughout. It's a great movie about isolation... and very different people in a strange place bonding over the one thing they have in common. The camera work was amazing... Bill Murray is a genius... and Scarlett Johannsson is easily one of the most luscious girls I've ever seen!
I saw it and I agree with every single word you wrote. Absolutely fantastic filmmaking. Cinematography was gorgeous, the writing was very well done, and the acting was stellar. Bill Murray is known for his comedy (and he is humurous in this film) but he is severely underrated when it comes to straight-up acting, and he proves it in this film. Amazing performance.