Vintersorg interview (translation)

Originally posted by Gaunerin
Thanx Mel! :)

@ Morg: don't forget I'm halfway through with the translation of that interview....it's not too much left for you :p

Hehe, I had to qoute this again, Gaunerin, I would be pleased if you do the complete translation, I got a mail in today, I could not refuse on that job, so looooooooooaaaaaaaads of work for me. But I like it!

Originally posted by Morgana
Hehe, I had to qoute this again, Gaunerin, I would be pleased if you do the complete translation, I got a mail in today, I could not refuse on that job, so looooooooooaaaaaaaads of work for me. But I like it!

Ok.....should be no problem :)

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
Buy yourself a learn-it-yourself-book! :)

Well, it's a good way to get an idea of the language but it also depends on your own abilities how far you get with self-studying.
I tried it once and it might not be a huge problem to learn how to read and write Swedish but I just gave up with speaking/pronunciation listening to these stupid cassettes :rolleyes:
And I don't understand a thing when a Swede talks :(

Anyway, I have plans on learning a bit more next year by doing a proper course where I get forced to speak it as well.

Btw: just today I started reading a small book about the Swedish language. There is also a chapter about the similarities between Swedish and German but also these so called "false friends". I read it on my way back home from work in the train and I was almost lmao because it gave some funny examples of how not to use certain words and expressions.

(edit: added the last paragraph)

I want my German back!! :(
That's why I've created a German thread in the Opeth forum.. :lol:
But the more I write the more sucky it gets.. but in reality I know
lots of German (5 yrs at school). But I haven't used it much
since '95. Need to dig a lot, but I already refreshed a bit of it ;)
So keep practicing languages! I'm gonna have some om my German
skills back during the summer I hope.

Ich möchte besseres Deutsches sprechen!!
(I bet that was all fucked up too :lol: )