Anyone bother votin today?

I saw that coming. Think about it. Pelosi said in the weeks leading up to the elections that she was not going to start impeachment hearings. Do you think that maybe Rummy was given up in trade to keep Pelosi at bay and let GW finish up in Iraq? I could see them making a deal like that.

BTW, MyHatred. Your pictures and gif's always make me fuckin' laugh. Where did you get that one of the kid falling on his face?

BTW, MyHatred. Your pictures and gif's always make me fuckin' laugh. Where did you get that one of the kid falling on his face?

There really isn't a specific place that I look for them. I just come across some funny ones and keep them. It's my way of keeping things light hearted, these are just message boards afterall. I may be an opinionated asshole at times but I also don't take myself very serious either. This is a pretty good pic that I came across today. Santorum's kid doesn't seem to like the outcome of his dad's re-election bid:lol:
thebird.jpg

To be precise, "Where'd you get that one of the kid falling on his face and his yamulka flopping off?"

Woo! I nearly wet my pants laughing, whenever I see that :loco:

Jurched

I saw that coming. Think about it. Pelosi said in the weeks leading up to the elections that she was not going to start impeachment hearings. Do you think that maybe Rummy was given up in trade to keep Pelosi at bay and let GW finish up in Iraq? I could see them making a deal like that.

Perhaps its just fatherly advice:

"A day after suffering a "thumping" in midterm elections, the president ousted Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld, a longtime rival of his father's, and replaced him with Robert M. Gates, his father's CIA director. And the president has invested great hope in James A. Baker III, his father's friend and secretary of state, to come up with a plan to correct the course in Iraq in a blue-ribbon commission report due as soon as next month.

"It certainly looks as if there is the handprint of Bush 41," said retired Army Col. F.W. "Bill" Smullen, a close aide to former secretary of state Colin L. Powell, using the nickname for the former president. The big question, though, is whether the change is real or simply a post-election gesture, added Smullen, now director of national security studies at Syracuse University. "With the changes in the Congress, it is going to have to be more than just window dressing.""

Robert M. Gates also worked on that commision.

Rest of the article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/11/09/AR2006110901981_pf.html

It never fails to amaze me how these Zionist denounce any mention of Jewish control over the United States Federal government, but yet, they say the exact same thing! This time it is in one of largest Jewish newspapers, the Jerusalem Post. Below are a few relevant quotes from the paper.

Supporters of Israel are expected to lean heavily on the party's incoming House Democratic leadership to vocally counterbalance any negative comments about Israel that might come from some within their caucus.

Well, I guess that is there true concerns…Israel, not America. ‘Counterbalance’ any negative comments about Israel from one of the largest parties in America? By counterbalance ladies and gentlemen they mean cut their funding and intimidate the living hell out of them, any person with a serious political career could confirm that fact.

The number of Jews in Congress increased in both houses Tuesday. The Senate gained two new Jewish members, bringing the total to 13. Both of the new faces are current congressmen: Representative Benjamin Cardin (D) of Maryland and Representative Bernie Sanders (I) of Vermont. Senator Joseph Lieberman, who ran as an independent in Connecticut after losing the state's Democratic primary, also won handily.

Well know, if there wasn’t enough Jews within the Federal government beforehand, we have a few more in control of in the Senate, the highest legislative body in the US. Don’t forget legislative power in a major factor in the US political system…when the president nominates the Justices, they have to be confirmed by ‘advice and consent’ of the Senate.

In the House, at least six new Jews are expected to take office next year, bringing that contingent to 30. One race, pitting Gary Trauner, a Jewish Democrat, against incumbent Representative Barbara Cubin (R) for Wyoming's only House seat, remained too close to call Wednesday.

Six new Jews? Well, I wonder if their decisions in the House of Representatives will be good for America, particularly domestic issues. Well if you are a gay blade and vehemently opposed to real immigration reform then you will love the new Jewish presence within the House.

Jewish groups have been pushing in recent years for comprehensive immigration reform and an increase in the minimum wage, both of which will likely receive a better reception under a Democratic House. And Democratic control of at least one part of the legislative process means a lot of the issues a majority of Jewish groups have been fighting to block, from same-sex marriage bans to school vouchers, are not likely to come to fruition.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?apage=2&cid=1162378355572&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

I was wondering how long it would take for Patrick to grab the soapbox and yell Zionist. How are you Patrick?

I was wondering how long it would take for Patrick to grab the soapbox and yell Zionist. How are you Patrick?

The JP did it for me? :headbang:

Fah-q, give me your honest opinion on gay marriage, do you think there should be a Federal ban?

Ban gay marriage, yes. Civil unions, no. Aside from the fact that Marriage is defined as being between a man and a woman. I feel like the gay community is attacking marriage just for the sake of attacking it. There are more important things to worry about.