Anyone else digging 3 Inches of Blood?

botus99

Microphone Assassin
May 20, 2007
Chicago suburbs
I've been listening to their new album (Fire Up The Blades) nonstop lately. I'm just blown away with how awesome it is.:kickass: The production slays (by Joey Jordison? that defiantly came out of left field), the songs are killer... I can't stop listening to this album.

Anyone else listening to these guys?

It's hard for me to get past that singer's voice, but I am going to get the CD and give it another shot! I just got the new King Diamond, average at best...

+
threads of life - shadows fall
the art of balance - shadows fall
Demiricous - one(hellbound)
hell within - asylum of the human predator
ion dissonance - minus the herd
sworn enemy - as real as it gets
terror - always the hard way
throwdown - vendetta
municipal waste - hazardous mutation
municipal waste - the art of partying
madball - legacy
agnostic front - another voice
.... etc.

I've been listening to "Advance & Vanquish" for a couple of years now. Great stuff! I believe Mr. Richardson mixed that one.

I was playing THUG2 & "Deadly Sinners" came up on the soundtrack. It was one of those "What the hell is this? This is fucking cool!" moments.

-0z-

Fire up the Blades is basically a whole new band from Advance...The only remaining members from their last album to their latest are the vocalists.

We'll be joining them and Hatebreed for an Ozzfest off day show, hopefully. Hatebreed and us are confirmed, still up in the air for 3IOB...I hope they play.

I've been a Zeuss fan for quite some time. Oddly enough, there isn't a lot online about him or Planet Z. I found an article with him talking about using Apogee products, but that's been about it.

Our bros here in Indy, Demiricous, recorded with him but their CD was probably my least favorite I've heard by him. I wonder if they felt the same, as Eric Rutan did their latest, coming out soon.

ryansbday017.jpg