Anyone else going on Wednesday?

Flying in around lunch-time on Wednesday and will be ready to hit the town...

What's on your mind, Valkyrie? Got something planned? Or just looking to get a group of metalheads together?

I just hang out here between ProgPowers. :) I'm sure I'll be getting together with a couple of folks Wednesday night to start the party early. Hopefully, this time I won't wind up sleeping in the shitty recliner in their hotel room, though.

Shaye

Haven't decided yet. Trying to turn the double play that Labor Day weekend by hitting ProgDay in Chapel Hill (my backyard) then smashing the gas towards Atlanta either Tuesday, Wednesday or (cringe) Thursday.

Got something in mind? Always enjoy scaling Stone Mountain with a cooler, (hint, hint). Helluva sunset that time of year.

Da Killer Pup,

Steve

Hey Shellie!!

Me, Dustin, the Kat V guys, and 3 of our other friends will be there Wednesday afternoon. We will have to meet up with you for dinner and Happy hour @ the Granada....oh no,...not free margaritas again....
pukeface.gif
I had too many last year! Last time you sent me an email I had no reply email address....is your address still the same? Man, PPIV will be here before you know it!

-Sheri

Arriving around 4:15 in the afternoon at the airport. It will take about 1,5-2 hours before we arive at the hotel (FFI).

At the time we have freshed up and ate a bit it's way past midnight from where we're coming. So i guess it's about bedtime at 9 at the latest to be in best shape for the preparty on Thursday and the festival after that.
Party on, but without us on wednesday :)

see ya all in a few months

Henk

Hey Sheri..and everyone :) I am so happy you guys will be there Wednesday!! I just figured what the hell, might as well head up early. Three days is just never enough! There is no mistaking those of us there for PP...so, please say hey!

ill be heading to Atlanta on Wednesday, but not arrive until early Thursday morning (it is a looooooooong drive). I can't wait!!!
I am also driving to Cleveland next month, and the following month I will go to In Flames/Soilwork in Chicago, and in August I will finally see Iron Maiden live!!! The metal season is about to start...
firedevil.gif
fork_off.gif
sasmokin.gif
headbob.gif

If all goes according to schedule (great, I just jinxed myself, didn't I?) I should be arriving Wednesday afternoon. I'm not working the night before (unlike the last two PPs) so I won't require a nap before heading out to do whatever.

Can't wait!! :Spin:

Alicia