Is anyone going on Wednesday?

Valkyrie

Jun 9, 2002
Apopka, FL
I am thinking about heading up to Atlanta on Wednesday instead of Thursday. Is anyone else going to be there on Wednesday? There has to be something entertaining to do in Atlanta...:cool: I don't know if I'm prepared for FOUR nights of intense fun...hehe:)

We should be getting in around 3:00 PM on Wednesday!!! Yeah the time flew so quick last year I wanted another day to take everything in,make it a mini vacation!!!! Same goes here, I am thinking a pre party party on Wednesday night somewhere :devil:

Bear

Someone say Cheeeeeetaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

Originally posted by General Zod
Arriving Tuesday night. We hit the Cheetah last year, and we'll most likely waste some pre-festival time and money there again this year.

GZ

Greg,
Is your better half going there with you? If so, I may also make the trip, but I'm not exactly real excited about the prospect of going to the Cheetah, esp. if I'm the only girl. :)

Mike,
Are you planning on hitting the Cheetah??

Shaye

I went last year with the guys from Evergrey. It wasn't too bad, not my idea of a great time...but not horrible if you're in a group! We saw MANY of the PP crowd there...go figure!

COOL Lucho!!! I can't wait to see Magistral again! You guys were awesome in Houston ;) I'll be there Wednesday as well...see you then!:D