Anyone going to the Moonspell show @ the Masq next Thursday

mosquito and I were not expecting the show to be put together so well. We also had a late start, and got there a couple of songs into Katatonia's set.

I still got to see Criminals (my favorite off of Viva) and MURDER. I was pleased.

We were able to make it to the front for Moonspell, who were just as menacing as I remembered them to be from 2004. GREAT SHOW.

Wish I could've seen Daylight Dies.

Best news of all? He said, "We'll be back - and you won't have to wait as long." We need to hold them to that. :headbang:

Well that's good news. At least I got to see them at Milwaukee so I'm not* TOTALLY disappointed. But still... they were right here! Argh!

Would you (or anyone else) happen to remember what time Daylight Dies and Katatonia went on? I know it doesn't matter now, I'm just curious.

From what I've heard the opening band went on at 7 and only played three songs.

Well that's good news. At least I got to see them at Milwaukee so I'm TOTALLY disappointed. But still... they were right here! Argh!

Would you (or anyone else) happen to remember what time Daylight Dies and Katatonia went on? I know it doesn't matter now, I'm just curious.

From what I've heard the opening band went on at 7 and only played three songs.

I would guestimate around 7:40-7:45pm as we got there around 7:30pm. Katatonia was around 8:30pm or so.

Yep, that sounds right. Local opener was Sybaritic and got a nice mention from Fernando R. at the end of the show, pretty cool. I missed their set also, as I thought they were scheduled for 7:30.

Great show all around, really!

It was good to see a lot of familiar faces, a lot of other PP t-shirts, and to meet Caex and Entrerie for the first time. :headbang:

Very great to meet everyone indeed!
Moonspell slayed. My neck was hurting two days later from sheer stress of rocking out to their amazing performance.
Katatonia was hypnotic - I was so pleased to finally hear their songs live.
Daylight Dies also put on a great show. I need to look further into their discography.

Yep, that sounds right. Local opener was Sybaritic and got a nice mention from Fernando R. at the end of the show, pretty cool. I missed their set also, as I thought they were scheduled for 7:30.

How old are those guys? They seemed pretty young but actually were my second-favorite band of the evening following Katatonia. Also, are they currently without a bass player or are they just a 3 piece?

The show was amazing. The local openers THE FINAL SLEEP recieved a great response. Really great band. :kickass: Left and came back for KATATONIA, since the venue is so close to my house, and i cant get into DAYLIGHT DIES....

KATATONIA was great, also bought some merch. $40 for a zipper hoody, oh well bought it anyway:headbang:

zekeyou... Im JT a member of Sybaritic... we are a 3 piece, after new years we will be auditioning bassists tho... im 22 i think dados 24 and mike(drums) is like 26... thanks for the heads up Paul, and thanks for the support Zek... its much appreciated... btw we are having a cd release show at the 10 high Jan 2, 07 with Waited and Withered...

Great show all around, really!

It was good to see a lot of familiar faces, a lot of other PP t-shirts, and to meet Caex and Entrerie for the first time. :headbang:

It was a good show, though it didn't last long enough.

Also, if you mean you met me for the first time there,I don't believe that is true. The first time I remember meeting you (at least, I believe it was you) was at TSO in Atlanta in 2004 while in the meet and greet line.

It was a good show, though it didn't last long enough.

Also, if you mean you met me for the first time there,I don't believe that is true. The first time I remember meeting you (at least, I believe it was you) was at TSO in Atlanta in 2004 while in the meet and greet line.

Aha, I think you're right. I might have mis-heard your Forum nickname there, though......