Anyone going to the Moonspell show @ the Masq next Thursday

Entrerie

Sep 14, 2006
Moonspell / Katatonia / Daylight Dies are playing at the Masquerade, Thursday Nov 16.

Anyone else plan on going? I'm still undecided, but leanning towards yes.

*Edit* This is in Atlanta btw*

Cool, will have to make it a point to say Hi if I can find you all there(if I go, still procrastinating on ticket purchase). It shouldn't be too hard though, they are playing in the "Hell" part of the club which is somewhat small near the stage. I can't even fathom if someone starts a mosh pit or something in there, it would be a funny sight indeed.

Cool, will have to make it a point to say Hi if I can find you all there(if I go, still procrastinating on ticket purchase). It shouldn't be too hard though, they are playing in the "Hell" part of the club which is somewhat small near the stage. I can't even fathom if someone starts a mosh pit or something in there, it would be a funny sight indeed.

dcowboys and I will make sure to start one then :headbang:

PS. mtndewqueen is going crowd surfing.

Yes, I'll definitely be there-- at least for Daylight Dies and Katatonia-- and at least part of Moonspell.

Also-- Napalm Death/Arsis Dec 15 & Destruction/Sadus/Municipal Waste Feb. 9 at the Masquerade....:kickass: :kickass:

I probably won't be at the Napalm Death/Arsis show but I really want to see the Destruction/Sadus show. It seems that Atlanta has been getting a lot more metal shows lately :headbang:

I saw this concert a couple of weeks ago in Chicago and believe me you are all in for a treat!!! I mainly went to see one of my all time faves Katatonia but was pleasantly surprised by Daylight Dies and Moonspell absolutely blew me away. Please give Moonspell a chance...their energy was amazing and they totally won over a skeptical crowd.

I had the opportunity to speak with Anders Nystrom of Katatonia after the concert and I asked him about what's in store for Bloodbath and Diabolical Masquerade...he said that announcements will be coming soon about both projects and 2007 will be a big year for both. He didn't divulge who will be taking over vocals for Bloodbath but did say that he was excited about the new direction...I personally think that a perfect fit for the band would be Johnny Hedlund of Unleashed...can you imagine???

I'll be there...but I don't know when. I have a class that day (I don't know what I'll have to do to get out of it and get down to ATL for the show).

Hey, let me know when you arrive and we'll all hang out before/after the show. PP Metal claw reunion!

edit: dcowboys311, Jimbob232, have you ever heard of the death penalty? I'll make sure it's enforced. :p

Katatonia = best goth metal band ever. I'll be there.

I saw Moonspell open for Opeth a couple of years ago. Great show, really nice guys, too.

The local band opening up in troy, ny is THE FINAL SLEEP... Great musicians, members are all long time local musicians, in great local bands in the past. Check them out on myspace. I cant believe i get a chance to see KATATONIA, what an amazing band. Also have to give respect to MOONSPELL and stay for there set. Thy won best an award for best metal band at the mtv2 europe awards...:kickass: