Katatonia/Moonspell/Daylight Dies US Tour

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
I'm thinking strongly of going to the show in Denver on Halloween. This tour sounds pretty awesome to me. The new Moonspell is top 10 for 2006, Daylight Dies is an excellent band, and hopefully Katatonia will stay away from too much off the new one.

I only go to live shows once every 3 or 4 years, since I have to drive so far, but this just might bring me out of the corn field.:kickass:

I got my ticket to the Toronto show a few weeks ago! I'm fucking excited! 2nd time seeing Katatonia & Daylight Dies, 4th time seeing Moonspell who I don't care much for but I can't wait to hear the new stuff!

I have 2 tickets to the November 3rd gig in Portland, OR w/ Agalloch if anybody would like them free of charge. Just PM me or reply in this thread. This goes out to everyone, regulars and lurkers alike.

Opeth17 said:
Hmmm, I might go meet up with you then.

The label has been sending a bunch of emails trying to get press to go, so I replied requesting 2 tickets. So I'll let you know how that turns up. So don't buy a ticket yet.

Do you know what Hubba's House of Rock in Aurora is like? Is it as shitty as a lot of places in Aurora?

Nate The Great said:
The label has been sending a bunch of emails trying to get press to go, so I replied requesting 2 tickets. So I'll let you know how that turns up. So don't buy a ticket yet.

Do you know what Hubba's House of Rock in Aurora is like? Is it as shitty as a lot of places in Aurora?

Wicked. Yeah, just let me know what they want us to do, live review/interview/whatever.

I've never actually been to a show in Aurora. All the ones I've gone to were at the Ogden Theatre or Bluebird over on Colfax. I've seen Moonspell at Ogden and they ruled.

Yeah, I saw Daylight Dies open for Emperor. It was my first experience with the band, but they were very enjoyable and suited my mood well at the time. Good atmosphere.

Nate The Great said:
I'm thinking strongly of going to the show in Denver on Halloween. This tour sounds pretty awesome to me. The new Moonspell is top 10 for 2006, Daylight Dies is an excellent band, and hopefully Katatonia will stay away from too much off the new one.

I only go to live shows once every 3 or 4 years, since I have to drive so far, but this just might bring me out of the corn field.:kickass:

After seeing this show last night (Moonspell excluded, but I'm hardly alone as there was a huge exodus following Katatonia's set), I strongly urge you to make the drive if you can. Only three of 12 songs were from their latest, and whoever told me Katatonia were boring live couldn't have been more wrong. Daylight Dies were also very impressive.

Demonspell said:
After seeing this show last night (Moonspell excluded, but I'm hardly alone as there was a huge exodus following Katatonia's set), I strongly urge you to make the drive if you can. Only three of 12 songs were from their latest, and whoever told me Katatonia were boring live couldn't have been more wrong. Daylight Dies were also very impressive.

Agreed, Daylight dies was very good. Their vocalist is strong, and the new songs sounded really well live. Katatonia was awesome as well, jonas seems to be more confident now (based on past bootlegs i've heard). I especially liked the cold ways and deadhouse combo.

Reign in Acai said:
I have 2 tickets to the November 3rd gig in Portland, OR w/ Agalloch if anybody would like them free of charge. Just PM me or reply in this thread. This goes out to everyone, regulars and lurkers alike.
I HATE MY LIFE

I'm going to this show tonight in Toronto! My second Katatonia show... maybe 4th time seeing Moonspell but I'm tempted to just leave before they go on

cthulufhtagn said:
:rolleyes:

and how's your luck been lately, casanova?

(@ RiA)

I honestly don't remember the last time I got turned down*

*Nor do I remember the last time I cared to ask a chick out on a date. Hoorah for hermitism. :kickass:

Bang your broad in my honor brutha!!! :headbang:

me? They played Montreal a couple of summers ago so my friend and I took a 6 hour bus ride out there to watch the awesomeness unfold!

we never got to talk to jonas or anders though, only got autographs off the other 3! i hope that'll be fixed this time

holy shit do they ever rule though