Fairfield Inn? Wednesday night?

ThXinc

Uber Metal
ANyone? Driving in from Dallas. Hope it's decent. But then again..all I'll need is a place to crash! Be there Wednesday night. Anyone want to hook up on Wednesday night? What be the plan? Thursday afternoon needs booking too...

Btw: Where is the Thursday night Pre party again..need directions.

Cool. I'd like to at least meet you guys. DrumRman comes with good refernece from Barry. Must complete the order of the Texans who rule! Email a cell number if you like. Either that or find the Blue Explorer truck with the huge ass DT logo on it and the SymphX liscence plate on the front. :cool:

ThXinc said:
ANyone? Driving in from Dallas. Hope it's decent. But then again..all I'll need is a place to crash! Be there Wednesday night. Anyone want to hook up on Wednesday night? What be the plan? Thursday afternoon needs booking too...

Btw: Where is the Thursday night Pre party again..need directions.

Your more than welcome to come and hang out Wedsnday night at the Grenada where were staying... there is a few other Fairfield-er's coming over that night as well....

:kickass:

\m/
Dustin

Hey Dustin!

Y'all gonna be hanging out at the bar at the Grenada on Wednesday? I'm still not sure what my plans are that evening, but I'll try to stop by and at least say hi. Depending on what time Christina gets in, I might be able to drag her along (I'm sure it will take much arm-twisting, lol)

See you in a bit over a week!!! :Spin:

hugs,

Alicia

fairfielders arriving later today, from Chicago. We'd love to hang out, and will have to check out the Granada dealie. Anyone with info please drop me a note @ drfs_rich@yahoo.com, or 630.430.8759, and we'll show Atlanta what partying's all about :)

- R

I won't be at the Fairfield until Fri afternoon. I don't think it will be too hard to find the hangouts, though.

Gee - 20 people in black concert shirts. Could that be for Progpower? Hmmmm . . .

Steve

Tony, Dan and I are in 219 @ the Fairfield, the offer is extended from here as well... this is party central, it's the same room we had last year!

- R
Imagikadrummer said:
My buddy Mark (Imagikafan) and I arrived in Atlanta last night. We're in Room 230 at The Fairfield if anyone wants to stop by for a few drinks. :headbang:

Henry