idea for attending Wednesday night karaoke

llorenth

Aug 12, 2002
Dallas, TX
As I've posted before here, I'd really like to attend this. My main problem is that I'll be totally exhausted and needing a place to stay within walking distance from the venue. If someone has a spare couch in their room, I'll PAY a bit to sleep on it.

Alternatively, is there anyone else who is in the same boat as me, as in you are able to get to Atlanta for the karaoke party but don't have and can't afford another hotel reservation? A simple solution is to band together and get a 2 bed reservation for $90 tax included at the Super 8, which indeed has vacancies of this sort for Wednesday night. That easily works out to $45 or less for that night, depending on how many people crash in this room. :cool:

So if this interests you, email me: llorenth@cox.net. This is pretty much my last chance/attempt to get someplace to crash for Wednesday.

Heck, if anyone's desperate for crash-space on Wednesday night, they could ride back up to my house that night and back down the following day (in time for hotel check-in), 'cause I didn't get a hotel reservation for Wed. night either. :)

My house is in Auburn, Georgia, and it is pretty far out of town -- call it around 50 minutes from the venue with decent traffic. Something to think about if you wanted to follow along in a car. I do have plenty of room for sleeping bags and at least one reasonably comfortable inflatable mattress.

If anyone's interested... pellaz -at- adelphia dottt net