Wednesday Night Acoustic Show & Metal Karaoke

This sounds GREAT! I, too am a big fan of Zak's voice.

Is the no in/out policy just for the show? Will that be relaxed for Karoke?

Can a phone number also be posted for Ticket Alternative by which we can order tickets? To this date, I've been unable to connect to their website. Another Mac user here in Pittsburgh had the same problem last year. Not sure what the cause is, but the status bar just says "transferring data from www.ticketalternative.com", but never actually loads a page.

Thanks much.

-j

Can a phone number also be posted for Ticket Alternative by which we can order tickets? To this date, I've been unable to connect to their website. Another Mac user here in Pittsburgh had the same problem last year. Not sure what the cause is, but the status bar just says "transferring data from www.ticketalternative.com", but never actually loads a page.

Thanks much.

-j

http://www.ticketalternative.com/content/About.aspx

For ticketing service and sales, call 1-877-725-8849.

I will only attend if Glenn does karaoke to Jimmy Buffets "Cheeseburgers In Paradise" with the Hawaiian shirt, shorts, and a stuffed parrot on his shoulder. Whatta ya say Glenn? No, really I'll be there. I do have a question though, from someone that has never done the karaoke. Can we bring a song on CD? How does this work?

Thanks much.

-j

Temptation to start a Mac vs. PC argument SO HIGH...