Karaoke Night Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear
(Urban) Dancing Queeeeeeeeeen, young and freeeeeeeeeeeeee only Seventtttteennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

(Prog Power All Star Choir) woooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosquito
you can daaaaaaance...you can jiiiiii-hiiiiiiiive...havin the time of your liiiife....

Quote:
You people scare me.

hahahaha....... I was thinking the same thing.... You guys actually know the words?????? Too funny!!!!!

Yippee38 said:
You people scare me. o_O

Yeah well my mom had all of Abba, Barry Manilow, Olivia Newton John ect ect when I was a kid. I had no choice but to listen to it LOL

At the Copa, Copa Cabana!!!!!!!:lol:

Bear said:
Yeah well my mom had all of Abba, Barry Manilow, Olivia Newton John ect ect when I was a kid. I had no choice but to listen to it LOL

At the Copa, Copa Cabana!!!!!!!:lol:

Well, back then there was not much choice of what to listen to on the radio, either. Therefore, we couldn't help but listen to it. God, am I telling my age or what?
Cindy

I'd give anything to be able to see this (I don't get in until the day of the Pre-party). Does anybody plan on getting this on video?

Next year this has to be part of the Pre-party festivities!!!

Bad Girl Tess said:
Are you talking to yourself? o_O

I would LOVE to see Mike Maximus sing Riding Dirty!!!!!

hahaha then I`d need to bring my GRILLS so my teeth will be nice and shiny..hahahaha:loco:

Actually heard Skid Row`s " Youth gone wild" on my way to work today..maybe I`ll do that one..love that song..darn there are so many cool songs to choose from:headbang:

See ya:)

Mike Maximus said:
hahaha then I`d need to bring my GRILLS so my teeth will be nice and shiny..hahahaha:loco:

Actually heard Skid Row`s " Youth gone wild" on my way to work today..maybe I`ll do that one..love that song..darn there are so many cool songs to choose from:headbang:

See ya:)

with the all star PPUSA Gang Vocals backing you up, eh!!!!!!!:kickass:

I had already planned on leaving Wednesday, but staying with my parents in Montgomery that night. If I could crash on someone's couch in ATL instead (midnight Eastern time is way too late to drive back to Montgomery), I'd so be up for this, because it sounds like as much fun as the first PPUSA's Thursday night, a memory that has long warmed my soul. I don't smoke, I don't smell, and I take up very little space really.
lmjh

kittybeast said:
I have a feeling this is going to be the best $5 bucks I've ever spent. :kickass:

Lead the way and remind me to bring cash :headbang:

J-Dubya 777 said:
Shall I pencil you in for a table dance Wyv? :lol:
Good to see a fairly strong UMOS showing! We want Hawk!:erk:

J-Dubya

Dubs, You're losing your mystique. Hold tight, lime light, and just wait for the right song for you to come along and steal the spotlight!!!! I'm thinking some early Rush might be right up your alley.

J-Dubya 777 said:
Shall I pencil you in for a table dance Wyv? :lol:
Good to see a fairly strong UMOS showing! We want Hawk!:erk:

J-Dubya

I know Hawk and Carnut promised to be next year, and so do I if I survive this one.

We should post an official rooster of UMOS attendands at the forum, and bring a fisheye lens for the camera :p

NP: Avenger - Yesterday's Heroes

rockyracoon said:
Dubs, You're losing your mystique. Hold tight, lime light, and just wait for the right song for you to come along and steal the spotlight!!!! I'm thinking some early Rush might be right up your alley.

:lol: :lol: I have no mystique! No early Rush for me, not even with a c-clamp on the ol' bean bag! :lol:

J-Dubya