Pyramaze DVD Shoot....at Progpower!

YtseJammer

Mar 22, 2002
Long Island, NY
Visit site
From Blabbermouth....

Danish/American metallers PYRAMAZE, featuring ex-BALANCE OF POWER singer Lance King, will record a live DVD at this year's ProgPower USA VII festival, set to take place September 15-16 at Earthlink Live in Atlanta, Georgia. The band's setlist is expected to be "an equal mix of songs from both of their releases, 'Legend of the Bone Carver' and 'Melancholy Beast'," according to a press release.

Glenn Harveston, ProgPower USA's promoter, wanted to do something special this year and invited PYRAMAZE vocalist Lance King to join Jorn Lande (ex-MASTERPLAN), among a few other vocalists from the bands appearing this year, for a special song close at the end of the show on Saturday night.

ProgPower USA VII festival will include performances by JORN, EVERGREY, EPICA, PYRAMAZE, ZERO HOUR, SAVAGE CIRCUS, MERCENARY, FREAK KITCHEN, VISION DIVINE and THUNDERSTONE

oh hell yeah! :kickass:

I was already planning to be front row for the opener for the first time ever out of five PP's I've attended. Normally I kick back and watch the opening band and maybe the second act before I get bold enough to wander onto the floor. I was up front for Therion last year of course (check the avatar). :Smug:

But knowing two of my favorite bands are the first two acts on stage on Friday - :worship: - I will be front row while they wear my ass out! woohoo!

I will definetly be in front for PYRAMAZE, and i wonder why??? This is going to be awesome, and i Know LANCE, MICHEAL, TOKI, JONAH, MORTEN, NEILS will put on a face melting show just as they did in Europe. So to everyone be there or miss out on once in a lifetime event.

I hope the crew (and headliner) give them ample time for a decent sound check...sometimes the first band gets screwed.

Although I remember Manticora came out kicked some major ass, so I'm not too worried....

urayoan said:
Good for Pyramaze. Is their set going to be a bit longer because of the DVD? That will rule...
doubtful, Glenn is pretty good about keeping things on schedule throughout the night which is no easy task!

Harvester said:
Folks may want to be ready about 5-7 minutes early as that gives them time for an extra song.
SWEET!! Now if we could get the door quicker that would rule!! j/k

Can't wait for their performance. Have never seen them live. I hope they set early for the extra song. Very good musicians, band...

urinalcakemix said:
My left index finger sucks. My bad, still, thats a pretty short set IMO.
it's longer than most opening bands get on a bill with 4 other bands!

VenomGA said:
it's longer than most opening bands get on a bill with 4 other bands!
I mean for a DVD shoot. Most Concert DVD's are full headlining performances, ala FULL SETS. 45 mins isn't a full set, thats what Im getting at. Are they going to supplement other live footage ALONG with this set? Or is it going to be, Pyramaze- LIVE AT PROG POWER

maybe they can include some promo videos or beind the Progpower scenes footage?