PP USA VII: You won't see this *ANYWHERE* else ever....

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
This is going to be pretty fucking sweet!!! Glenn you should try and talk Tom into singing as well.

Heh... I'm guessing by Saturday night, Tom will be nowhere close to singing condition... :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :puke: :Smokedev: :heh: :heh: :) :)

The_Q said:
Who's Jorn?

... this makes me think of a post I saw on another message board saying this year's ProgPower will feature a performance by "John Lander".

... only thing I can figure is someone must have run their text through a spell-checker and just let it change all the words it didn't recognize...

Maybe Lil' Jon can drop by the Earthlink Live and start throwing down on the stage with those guys. Him and Bo Bice. Then it would be the greatest performance in the history of mankind.

But even without Lil' Jon and Bice, I am looking forward to this. Lande really is cool for sharing his performance time like this.

Sumeet said:
Heh... I'm guessing by Saturday night, Tom will be nowhere close to singing condition... :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :puke: :Smokedev: :heh: :heh: :) :)

Yep after performing and booze and smokes, he'll be wrecked. Maybe someone could toss him a cowbell to play instead.

Sorry couldn't resist...

I'm all for a ProgPower rendition of "Stars," too! I suggest we start an online petition for this. However, you would need all of the guitarists on stage to share all of the solos as well. It could work! It's a shame the Dio thing didn't happen, as something like "Stars" would have been tits at this show.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al