ProgPower USA VII: Next Two Bands Confirmed

Unca Kev said:
Well that's better than what FatesFan said ($100-$130, which works out to $50-$65/person), but still a bit steep for just gettin' meal big enough to tide you over until the last band is over. That does sound good for a special occasion though (like havin' lunch or dinner with one of the bands). And no I'm not saying the PP isn't a special occasion. I look forward to it all year long!

I'm there with ya lunchbox!!

Money be damned!

THANK YOU GLENN!:) :D

I am very glad for my friends Epica that they get the chance to do a show in the States, especially that this debut will be at PROGPOWER.
I am only sad that I cannot be there :erk: because I was already at PP last year.
Last thing- please don't rant on about Simone's looks all the time. She is a wonderful singer and a great person, please focus on this :)

PS next year AFTER FOREVER or NEMESEA pleazzz, cause female fronted metalbands from Holland rule!!!!!

ashaman7122 said:
Man...all this talk of $$$...you guys get off easy...this year will probably cost my wife and I about $4,000...but you don't hear us complaining...

Rock on!

I spent easliy $2000 on the whole of PPUSA 6, I did it right and I plan on doing it right again for 7!! Wooot!!!

Bear

Bear said:
I spent easliy $2000 on the whole of PPUSA 6, I did it right and I plan on doing it right again for 7!! Wooot!!!

Bear
I don't care about the monetary cost, to me it is money so well spent. Money spent to be with some of the greatest people i have ever met or well ever meet. So here's to our time together guys and gals the money be damned:loco: