DORIAN invade ProgPower USA VII, film debut music video

No it isn't, it clearly says in the little column called "description" that it is for promotion. I do the same with the Evergrey site on certain dates under "touring" when they have an in-store etc. - you're just looking to give the guys a hard time for busting their ass a little bit and promoting. If only more bands would work this hard...

No offense Deron, I respect your opinion. I personally have a hard time following promoting worded that way. Sounds like they are going into battle instead of doing a show,promoting or otherwise. my opinion and I haven't listened to the band yet because of it.

Bah you're just too hard core and musically seasoned! :)

All I will say is if you like you're a Hard Rock fan you'll surprise me quite a bit if you don't like this tune, it's that good. Been a while since I've heard some great new Hard Rock bands out there.

Yes, I got this message, too.. on myspace.. and I don't really know.. who is this.. and I can't stream anything because of my lack of fast connection!! :(

Heavenly Call said:
I like the song...sounds just as good as when Pink Cream 69 did it! Ha ha!

Seriously though, it is a good start. I'd by the CD based on that.

I stopped and talked to the guys Thursday night and they were very friendly. They couldn't believe how cool everything was at ProgPower and gave me a couple copies of the DVD single. My roommate (brother in law) brought his PS2 and we watched it on that Thursday night, I thought it smoked. I'll buy the CD when it comes out.:kickass:

Yeah I was able to get the DVD single as well, and let me tell ya it kicked my ass! (For those w/o the DVD track 2 on disc 1 of the sampler)

This was right my alley. Killer melodic ballsy crunchy hard rock, with super catchy hooks.

The guitarist definately has an old school George Lynch style IMO, and wow!

I'll definately help promote this, and buy the CD when its available.

Great job guys!!!

Harvester said:
I have to admit that I was skeptical based on the publicity blitz, but I was indeed wrong. That is quality stuff and I'll be buying a disc when it comes out.

Yeah exactly I was a bit skeptical as well. Its nice to see a band put the actual time and effort into releasing something that will really open some eyes up. The production, the look of the video, etc it was all done really professional looking. Oh and they have the musical talent to back up what they do.

Highly impressed.