Pyramaze DVD Shoot....at Progpower!

urinalcakemix said:
I mean for a DVD shoot. Most Concert DVD's are full headlining performances, ala FULL SETS. 45 mins isn't a full set, thats what Im getting at. Are they going to supplement other live footage ALONG with this set? Or is it going to be, Pyramaze- LIVE AT PROG POWER

You can just admit that you are jealous, since you wont be down there. :kickass:

Harvester said:
Eh?

They have 45 minutes normal plus the extra provided they are ready early.

WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO BE READY EARLY, IN FACT, WE MAY EVEN SQUEEZE IN 10 EXTRA MINUTE ; ) We may even have a surprise or two up our sleeves??

and yes we'll have a bunch of other stuff crammed on the DVD before we release it, some live stuff, perhaps some interviews with the band,
some behind the scenes footage, not really even begun to ad it all up yet.

but it will be pyramaze.....:kickass:

I can't wait!! This is gonna be great.

*runs and puts on "Legend of the Bone Carver"*

+++_____________________________
_+88_____________________________
_+880____________________________
_++88____________________________
_++88____________________________
__+880_________________________++
__+888________________________+88
__++880______________________+88_
__++888_____+++88__________+++8__
__++8888__+++8880++88____+++88___
__+++8888+++8880++8888__++888____
___++888++8888+++888888++888_____
___++88++8888++8888888++888______
___++++++888888888888888888______
____++++++88888888888888888______
____++++++++000888888888888______
_____+++++++000088888888888______
______+++++++00088888888888______
_______+++++++088888888888_______
_______+++++++088888888888_______
________+++++++8888888888________
________+++++++0088888888________
________++++++0088888888_________
________+++++0008888888__________
________...............8888888__________

MEGALOUD said:
WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO BE READY EARLY, IN FACT, WE MAY EVEN SQUEEZE IN 10 EXTRA MINUTE ; ) We may even have a surprise or two up our sleeves??

and yes we'll have a bunch of other stuff crammed on the DVD before we release it, some live stuff, perhaps some interviews with the band,
some behind the scenes footage, not really even begun to ad it all up yet.

but it will be pyramaze.....:kickass:

Just wanted to ad a bit of info about the content of the future DVD.
This is not to be seen as the typical live concert DVD. This will be an in depth 'get to know Pyramaze' DVD so to speak. There will be stuff like the likes Lance is talking about, but also lots of personal and behind the scenes info. Basically just LOTS of goodies for the Pyra-fans.

:devil:

Bear said:
I'm bringing my axe, for the short people... hehehe:headbang:

oh, we'll be looking for you 'dwarves' but if your heads were but a little higher from the ground...jeez, im sorry dude,. damn lord of the rings! anyway...we'll be looking for ya...our plan is at defcon 8, that wsa to not allow ANYONE to bring sticky hair gel with them therefore making me and Sword look absolutely massive! hahahahaha, but we might can work out a sholder sitting arangement...ask SwordLord...lol

this festival is getting better and better the closer we get to it. I respect the guys from Pyramame for doing this dvd and making it so special with the extra stuff

PyramazeGuitar said:
This is not to be seen as the typical live concert DVD. This will be an in depth 'get to know Pyramaze' DVD so to speak. There will be stuff like the likes Lance is talking about, but also lots of personal and behind the scenes info. Basically just LOTS of goodies for the Pyra-fans.

WOOOOOHOOOOOO I can't wait, this is going to be awesome, no matter what. I want a copy ASAP, just to show some people just what they missed.
Thanks guys for making this a special ProgPower for me at least.

John

PyramazeGuitar said:

Lets all make sure that we SCREAM extra loud during their (now 50 minute) set!!! Looking forward to hearing some of the Bone Carver tracks live!!!