Special addition to the Wed night CIIC show

WE re going to have to lean on something, and thanks for the EMT's:danceboy::danceboy:

J-man, just do what I do - thread your belt through the railing up front and lean back slightly :lol:

Oh, and I almost forgot - Glenn, thanks for this addition... I think it will be really cool to finally see Midnight sing live and especially hear some of the CG songs in an acoustic arrangement.

I don't think I'll be there until Thursday but I hope Mid hangs out for a few days 'cause I haven't seen him for a long time and it'd be awesome to catch up...

the possibility of that alone will make the entire trip worth it...

J-man, just do what I do - thread your belt through the railing up front and lean back slightly :lol:

Oh, and I almost forgot - Glenn, thanks for this addition... I think it will be really cool to finally see Midnight sing live and especially hear some of the CG songs in an acoustic arrangement.

Todd, since you are a lot younger than Hoyt and I, we will put you between us, and you can hold us up, hehehehehehehehe.

While I appreciate the enthusiasm, I'm afraid that will not be the case since we moved it upstairs to the larger club.
What's the capacity of the Loft? I've been there before. Maybe 500-700? This could sell out in a week. C'mon, bro, give us a chance to sell it out quick!:headbang:

Since I never did get to see that infamous impromptu acoustic set the last time it happened, I'm glad to hear that I have another chance to see Midnight in action. Good news!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al