Special addition to the Wed night CIIC show

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I'm pleased to announce a special addition to the Wednesday night roster.

Ex-Crimson Glory vocalist Midnight will perform a special acoustic set featuring Matt Laporte (Jon Oliva's Pain) on guitar. The set will consist of songs from Midnight's solo career as well as honoring his past with Crimson Glory.

Tickets for the Circle II Circle, Midnight, and Eclipsed by Sanity show go on sale April 5th via Ticket Alternative. Cost remains $20.

Cool beans!
grinning-smiley-002.gif

The sea is calling me, or something LOL. I'm glad I'm going to be within driving distance this year - it's gonna save me on a rental car. I guess we should just plan on a whole week Weds-Sat. I can drive up Tuesday and drive back Sunday. Golf, too!

Nice addition.

In my opinion, Midnight was responsible for one of the most entertaining moments in ProgPower history.

And I'm not talking about his acoustic jam at the Fairfield at 5am. :lol:

(Most newbies won't get it)

While I appreciate the enthusiasm, I'm afraid that will not be the case since we moved it upstairs to the larger club.

*starts plotting ways to get an unexpected mass of people to buy tickets and sell it out to purposely contradict Glenn in all things* :lol: j/k man.

Regardless of sell out, there will be a pretty good sized crowd I assume and not to mention a bit more elbow room than last year's Wednesday night event. Not complaining one bit though, that show last year was killer...and the show this year is gonna be killer!

Okay this is an awesome addition to the Wednesday night show. Buttttttt, I have one question........... Who is gonna be responsible for the wheelchairs for all us Old farts? Just wondering?

Okay this is an awesome addition to the Wednesday night show. Buttttttt, I have one question........... Who is gonna be responsible for the wheelchairs for all us Old farts? Just wondering?

J-Man there will be no sitting during the E.B.S. set, I'll be looking for you front and center brother.

though Im sure I can arrange you a wheelchair so that you might recover during the acoustic set.

J-Man there will be no sitting during the E.B.S. set, I'll be looking for you front and center brother.

though Im sure I can arrange you a wheelchair so that you might recover during the acoustic set.

Little Brother you know I will be front and and center for your set, I wouldn't miss your show for anything. But after your set I am sure I will have to sit down for a longggggggg while just to recover a bit.

Little Brother you know I will be front and and center for your set, I wouldn't miss your show for anything. But after your set I am sure I will have to sit down for a longggggggg while just to recover a bit.

don't worry J-Man, we can lean on each other if it gets too rough for us. :p

I'll also be sure to keep some EMT's readily available. :ill:

:danceboy: