Fairfield & Granada

sh0kr0k

Jul 7, 2002
St. Paul, MN
www.myspace.com
I'm still in need of booking my hotel room for the event but hotelocity.com says that the Fairfield is all booked up for Sept 15-19 or 16-19. Anybody know if that's true? I'll call on Monday and find out for sure. Anyone need to split a room with two others?? My boyfriend will be coming along, but looking at prices for many of the hotels, we'll need at least another roommate... So if you're in need of some extra help with your cost, or if you'd like to make arrangements for us to book a room together, contact me!

Now, for those who have been to the Granada, is this the right one? http://images.travelnow.com/hotels/condos/11430-pe1.jpg I think I ran across two different hotels with 'Granada' in the name. I want to make certain - wouldn't that be the pits to book a room in what you thought was a hotel right downtown, and turns out you're on the other end of town?! :ill: The address said Peachtree Street, but in downtown Atlanta that could still spell trouble.

We would like to arrive a few hours prior to the Pre-show, so we would like to have a room starting on the 16th, and checking out on the 19th. While the Granada is a lot more expensive than the Fairfield, I'm still willing to make the same arrangements with someone, or perhaps another couple. Also, if you need a roommate at a different hotel, I'm interested in that as well!! Ideally, I'd like to stay at Fairfield or Granada, but only if I can find a few others to stay with. I need to get this taken care of within the next few days, so if you are interested, please contact me!

I'm 23 and my boyfriend is 26. We are tidy, friendly to anyone & everyone, and we do not have a smoking preference.

tammyzepp@yahoo.com
616-581-1311

~Tammy~