Anyone else going to blomsterrocken?

Kuksug!

Apr 5, 2006
November twentyfifthhhht, my girlfriend and i will embark on an 7 hour roadtrip from norway to Blomstermåla to see the greatest band in the word... Anyone else going? Im sure looking forward to it! :kickass:

yeah, i´ve been there, played there and "partyed" there. i live just about 10 km from blomstermala.

I don't know the answer to any of the questions you asked. It's not my part of the work. But I think there will be many people just travel to the place and buy tickets. I have no clue about the bar. But if the case is that it's no bar there is a pub about 30 metres from Folkets Hus. I hope you find the way to blomstermåla just fine. It will be a great night, I insure that:)

My parents wouldnt let me go on this gig... just 'cuz I saw them this last saturday at "Växjö Metalfestival 2".. first time I ever saw them and they were to Good to be true... and another thing that felt un-natural was that I met them after the show backstage... Have never been happier in my whole life :D

Well, the bags are packed and directly after work 4 o clock tomorrow well be heading down to blomstermåla... We will arive about 24.00, and then sleep and some long hours till EG enters the stage! we will party and have a blast for shure:kickass:

hey Kuksug, we will be working with the stage and stuff when you arrive in blomstermåla. Where are you gonna stay for the night?

We will be staying at hotel Kronmunken from friday to sunday... leaving in one and a half hour... so im not able to acces the forum again until sunday evening... Well, see you there!

Just arrived from Blomstermåla now... Now to yesterdays events. We thought we better be early to get the best places, but when we showed up 45 min before the doors open not a single soul where waiting in line... it was kind a crazy, because everyone there knew we were the ones from norway, and they let us in just when we arrived... :) While sitting in front of the stage enjoying a home made vodka and red bull Rikard comes by. Rikard was nice as always and we had a little chat. Got myself a nice hoodie with the EG clan logo and an EG shirt. i started to get a bit worried when the first support band came on stage, cuz there where only 20 people in front of the stage including crew from the venue:rolleyes: ... the same goes for the second support act even if they did an ok job. Five minutes before EG entered the stage some people finally showed up, but i doubt there were more than 200 people there. (Shame) The intro pounds out of the pa, and im above the ground when Blinded starts!:worship: The set was much the same as the rest of the tour and the band was great as always! Tom was really in the mood that evening, Laughing and joking with the audience:cool: Tom asked if the audience were ready to sing im sorry all be ourselves while he went to drink some beer.. :lol: i yelled the best i could and it shure sounded awful:p after the show it was a small signing session and we got their autographs and a chat with the guys. The trip was totally worth it, and we had a blast! Looking forward to see you again, hopefully not in istambul or russia... but we never say never! :lol: