Anyone else have any issues with their stay at Artmore?

Everonn

Aug 31, 2001
Ashburn, VA
Visit site
Just a curiosity question, to gauge whether we ought to be concerned about staying there again. Anybody have anything go missing during their stay? A small bottle of perfume my wife brought somehow walked away from our room. Also I somehow got charged a $24 valet parking fee despite not having a car. Odd. They fixed the latter for us, and told us they'd speak to the housekeeping manager about the former and get back to us... but what can ya do at this point.

I can chalk stuff like this up to a fluke or honest mistake, but wanted to check with ya'll before I wrote it off the concern.

- Chris

We got a ring on the doorbell very early in the morning of the second day. That could have been housekeeping, somebody at the wrong room, or just a wise-ass. No biggy.

Housekeeping was, for the most part, awesome. They did our room in the afternoon (we didn't leave the room before noon any day) every day. The second day (first time housekeeping came into our room) we returned to the room for our badges and a quick change and the housekeeping lady was in our room. We asked for an extra towel or two. She gave us a whole stack!

Unfortunately, when they cleaned our room the following day, they took them all away again. <scratches head> That was especially screwy because we didn't leave them on the floor or anything that would indicate that we needed them changed.

That's a minor issue though, so we were both happy with our stay there.

I'd love to see them do something simpler for reserving rooms for next year though. For example, when you check in, they could ask, "Will you be staying with us again next year in the same type of room?" If yes, they could just automatically book our reservation and send us an e-mail confirmation after the announcement. Any extra rooms could be handled as they are now. Or something.

Reactions: Prog_Muse and AMBR
I'd love to see them do something simpler for reserving rooms for next year though. For example, when you check in, they could ask, "Will you be staying with us again next year in the same type of room?" If yes, they could just automatically book our reservation and send us an e-mail confirmation after the announcement. Any extra rooms could be handled as they are now. Or something.

THIS! In fact, Nailz (Patrick) suggested the same thing. I think that would be an EXCELLENT idea! :)

I've never had anything go missing from my room in all the times I've stayed there, and I've found that the staff is pretty patient and accommodating for the most part. It takes forever to get something brought to the room, but they usually provide whatever is asked for.
The Artmore is the Courtyard, as far as I'm concerned, haha. If it wasn't for that, I doubt many people would choose to stay there.