Anyone else heading to Atlanta for "Prelude to Europe" show?

Batguy21784

Feb 8, 2009
TWO WEEKS. I can't believe it. After all these years of desperately wanting to see Theocracy live but being unable to attend the few Stateside shows, my son and I are roadtripping from Maryland to Atlanta to see Theocracy:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1613997775511826/

Anyone else headed to the show? I hope Theocracy brings merchandise. We fully intend to geek out. lol

Also, I don't know much about the other bands playing. Anyone know anything about them?

Thanks for the well wishes. Can't wait! We've already booked our hotels, so we're pretty much ready. If allowed, I'll take tons of pics and post them somewhere with a link.:ill:

A few photos from this show

20150620-234335-DSCF1130-XL.jpg

After 6 years, I got to get out and see the band. They sounded pretty tight. A little disappointed in the size of the crowd, but I am the concerts overseas will make up for it. ;)

The highlight of the night, was getting to hear the title song from the upcoming album. I was able to capture a little of it on my phone, but the sound starts out bad. Give it a few seconds, you will not be disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds great! Got me good!

My question is : Donde Estas Patrick?
Confirmed on his FB that he has parted ways with the Theoc...
I guess I didnt get that memo! That explains the semi confused response I got when I asked Matt how he was doing a month or two ago.
Sad, I had fun hanging out with Pat at the last Progpower....
Looks like they have two different guys playing drums from the pictures?

Have fun in Europe dudes

The show in ATL was amazing. And not just because the music ROCKED MY MIND, but because of how humble and genuine the whole band was, taking time to talk to my son (and to me), signing all kinds of stuff, and letting us take some photos. I'm going to do a massive blog article about the show. I'll come back and link it here. But it was worth 10 times the drive we made to get down there.

image1.png

On a serious note, the title track to the next album sounded cool. I wish the audio came out better on the phone, but I think part of this was due to the sound at the venue as well. It was cool to hang out with Shawn most of the time there.

After my initial disappointment, I rather enjoyed that interlude music. :)

It's cool that they played one of the new songs. So what's the title of the song then? If they've played it live it's obviously not super secret at this point, and I'm really curious.

After my initial disappointment, I rather enjoyed that interlude music. :)

It's cool that they played one of the new songs. So what's the title of the song then? If they've played it live it's obviously not super secret at this point, and I'm really curious.

No way would I tell you that. I'd wake up to the sound of Truman slicing my throat.

The name of the new song isn't just the song title. It's the title track for the new CD. The name of it is...{ack!}...{cough}...can't speak...situation compromised....{gasp!}