Anyone else here an artist?

Profanateur said:
JeffUnfiltered.jpg

*LOVES IT*
Did you draw that using white media on black paper?

And TwistedSister....the drawing of the little girl is fantastic!

Profanateur said:
I pretty much like this one, but it has a fatal flaw no one has caught yet.

DM.jpg

I guess you mean that the thing with the spikes is not really on his arm? Or am I wrong? Just guessing, please don´t feel offended by me. :wave:
Anyway, it´s a nice drawing. As Dead Lioness said before, drawing human faces is a hard thing to do, I know that by myself.

Neal, can't get anything past you. Yes, you're right, as per usual.

I use white paper only and 5 different types of black charcoal. The jeff loomis one does have some white charcoal added to make some curls, and to add to some eyelashes.

The fatal flaw?! No one got it! Um....you need a fucking thumb to hold a mic! haha. I couldn't get it in there. Otherwise, it's right on as far as proportion.

thank you everyone, most appreciated.

TwistedSister said:
I guess you mean that the thing with the spikes is not really on his arm? Or am I wrong? Just guessing, please don´t feel offended by me. :wave:
Anyway, it´s a nice drawing. As Dead Lioness said before, drawing human faces is a hard thing to do, I know that by myself.

Thats what i saw too. The arm is also beside the spiked bracelet...which was supposedly supposed to be worn on the arm. It's quite neat, and not totally obvious :)

Final_Product said:
Thats what i saw too. The arm is also beside the spiked bracelet...which was supposedly supposed to be worn on the arm. It's quite neat, and not totally obvious :)

No. THe spiked bracelet is on his arm, that's all correct. WHat you're seeing is his neckline and the side of his face, and the dip in it because of the way he's standing. I'll get the photo I worked off of, maybe it'll make more sense.

DMAVI.jpg