Anyone else keep checking back here in case Steve's had a change of heart?

Thematt202

May 11, 2011
Chesterfield
I don't know why but I can't help checking the forum every couple of days in the hope that there's been a new announcement - "Powerquest to make one more album" etc. I know it wont happen, but I can't help logging on and hoping as the page loads...

I don't know why but I can't help checking the forum every couple of days in the hope that there's been a new announcement - "Powerquest to make one more album" etc. I know it wont happen, but I can't help logging on and hoping as the page loads...
Well I think thats what we all want to happen to be honest, since also Steve himself mentioned a while back that they still "owe" Napalm one more album. Therefore I think its quite possible for another PQ album but Steve is the only person that can confirm that Im afraid.

Also, I know this isnt very relevant to this subject, but Im quite curious what's Steve planning to do next after PQ is over/? I mean, is he going to join a new band, or quit the music business altogether?

Edit - Also, maybe a rarities album would be a good idea? I recall there were many unreleased songs from the Master of Illusion sessions. It'd be awesome if we could get to hear them.

I visit regularly still, well, because I still like to anyway and yes you never know what may be announced, if only in terms of Live Shows etc so always on the lookout, hope for the best and such.

"Dear PQ Fans, early April Fools! Love Steve"

:( Ah we live in hope.

Steve's a very busy guy these days, but I did have a chat with him a while back where he alluded to some intention to do something a little more classic/proggy. But only he can confirm if this will be the case!

I certainly hope Steve does something else... I've accepted that the PQ era of his career is over, but the guy's an amazingly talented artist who's sorely overlooked or more accurately underappreciated in the world of rock and metal. Blood Alliance presented some cool new twists (looking at you, Crunching the Numbers) and I'm really excited to see what future projects sound like...

You never know what the future will hold a few years down the line, that's for sure. Never say never and all that.......but in the meantime I can confirm that I am working on something and there will be news in a couple of months on that :)

You never know what the future will hold a few years down the line, that's for sure. Never say never and all that.......but in the meantime I can confirm that I am working on something and there will be news in a couple of months on that :)
Great. Thanks very much for confirming that Steve. Good luck whatever it is you're working on.

Great; yeh I'm backing back here every now and then to see the news around Power Quest. I just got back from a vacation myself, so I'm kinda preoccupied. :/