Anyone ever do alexis drink Recommendations for AYDY?

i have a sneeking suspicion you are correct,after all he was drunk whem he came up with the idea to and behind the album,i think hes been drunk since the day after he broke his arm and doesn't realize what hes done to the band,thats why he slack asses live!

You mean you dont have the freedom to drink as you wish? and what do you mean with tolerance? :S

sorry for not clarifing that dude, i meant that it takes more to get you drunk and you can handle alot more than us pussy american drinkers,no i cant just get up and drink ya know, i gotta make plans to get someone to buy it for me, but this summer has been me mooching off my friend and drinking every day becasue his brother is 23 and buys for us ,but alas he just went off to college.:headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

FearTheReaper said:
sorry for not clarifing that dude, i meant that it takes more to get you drunk and you can handle alot more than us pussy american drinkers,no i cant just get up and drink ya know, i gotta make plans to get someone to buy it for me, but this summer has been me mooching off my friend and drinking every day becasue his brother is 23 and buys for us ,but alas he just went off to college.:headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

aha!! then i know :) just wait when your older you will buy booze pretty mutch all the time if you are a big drinker :p