Anyone ever hear of this?

Platinum Maze

Random Star
Feb 21, 2003
Oakland, NJ
I've had this album called 'Darkstar - Heart of Darkness' on my computer for over 5 years going back to the Napster days. :lol: Do any of you guys know who this is? There's not really too much on the net about it. I'm interested in any feedback you may have as well as any info on the band members. I seem to remember - and I could WAY off base - that one of the members may have had something to do with Psychotic Waltz?!?

To be honest, I haven't listened to it all that much. I guess you would say it's prog. It's pretty atmospheric in spots. I don't think I've ever gotten through the whole thing. Just wondering if this is a hidden "gem".......:lol:

from Rockdetector.com

DARKSTAR
Rockdetector Biography

DARKSTAR trade in instrumental Progressive Metal. Keyboard player Siggi Blasey, previously with END AMEN, is also a member of CRASH MUSEUM whilst guitarist Dan Rock is a member of PSYCHOTIC WALTZ. Drummer Oliver Werner is ex-CHASED CRIME and TANKARD.

Artwork for the CD booklet is by Travis Smith, noted for his work on PSYCHOTIC WALTZ's 'Bleeding'

Credit/s: Garry Sharpe-Young

Thanks Evil?!! I guess I need to be more assertive in my research. :lol: That site answered some questions for sure. Looks like it's headed by one guitarist of PW, with a guest appearance by the other.