anyone from Altlanta?

Might be passing through..... we'll see.

Anyway, congrats on getting a U.S. gig. I just hope you have your documents in order & a work permit, otherwise you're screwed. Never, under any circumstances, lie to a U.S. border guard or give them any kind of attitude. They will definitely ruin your day.

Might be passing through..... we'll see.

Anyway, congrats on getting a U.S. gig. I just hope you have your documents in order & a work permit, otherwise you're screwed. Never, under any circumstances, lie to a U.S. border guard or give them any kind of attitude. They will definitely ruin your day.

did I say work?I mean I'm there for holidays! :)

I'll just need an ESTA and my passport as far as I know, so I shouldn't get in any trouble (I hope ;) )

It is highly UNRECOMMENDED to apply for a holiday visa to enter the US and then work while you're there. As far as I'm aware of, the only acceptable option for that sort of thing is volunteering for a recognized charity/organization. If you were to be found out for working while on a holiday visa I can only imagine there would be extensive fines, immediate deportation and a stained immigration history which would make it near impossible for you to ever step foot inside the US again.... unless of course you just fly to Mexico like a normal person.