Anyone from Michigan going to Progpower?

Neighbours

New Metal Member
Dec 9, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
Hi, everyone.

I'm pretty new here. I was just offered the opportunity of buying a gold badge tonight so I think I'm going to take up the offer.

I was curious if anyone else from Michigan is going down. It would be sweet if I could find someone or some people to share a hotel with and take the same flight down with (either from Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, or Detroit) just so I have someone to chill with for the weekend so I don't look like a crazy loner or something. :cool: It's the first week of school for me here so really none of my buddies will want to miss school and such. If anyone is into having someone tag along for the weekend and to get loaded with, e-mail me at: scott.neighbours@wmich.edu

Later,
Scott

Hi! I'm coming from Michigan with a few of my friends. I live in Grand Rapids. I'm not sure if I'll still be in MI by September and more than likely I will be driving down. Plus I will not be staying in a hotel room since my boyfriend lives right in the Atlanta suburbs. But if you're interested in caravaning down via car, I'll mention it to my friends and see what they think. They'll be more than happy to help you out, I'm sure :)

I am from Michigan. However, I don't think I will be much help to you as my plans stand right now. I will give you an email if my travel/lodging plans change and I can help you out....

Or how about this deal? I will trade you a regular ticket for your gold badge and let you stay in my hotel room for free. eh? eh? eh? Sleep on it!

I'll be coming from Michigan as well. I think I already have a roomate, but you're welcome to hang out and we can see about the same flight. :)

I live in Mason and am going down on Thursday to Sunday and staying at the Fairfield Inn. I'll probably fly out of Flint on Airtran, they usually have some good deals. For PP2 my ticket was $115 and for PP3 it was $135

Thanks everyone to replying to this thread and e-mailing me, too. Sorry for not replying on here sooner, I've been real busy.

Anyways, I think what I'm looking for is to fly down on Thursday and to return Sunday. I really want to make it to the party Thursday night to meet the bands. This festival is during the school year for me so I have to minimize my time away from work and school. If anyone wants to go dutch on a hotel room Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights, please let me know. If anyone plans on flying out of Detroit via Northwest airlines, let me know as well. I can always take your flight down with you (I'll probably fly to Detroit from Kalamazoo and connect in Detroit to Atlanta). Although the direct flight from Flint via Airtran does sound intriguing.

I would also be interested in catching a car ride down if we could leave late wednesday night or something so we can make it down there for the pre-party. If anyone is up for that, let me know. I really do not want to drive my car down there. At 130,000+ miles and the abuse I give it, I don't feel confident of it handling a 12 hour drive in September.