Anyone from the UK going?

I just wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone who introduced themselves to me and that I was introduced to. Everyone was so friendly and lovely that I wouldn't hesitate coming again - not that it's likely to happen being so far away and all.

I think you should all come to PPUK now! :loco:

I just wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone who introduced themselves to me and that I was introduced to. Everyone was so friendly and lovely that I wouldn't hesitate coming again - not that it's likely to happen being so far away and all.

I think you should all come to PPUK now! :loco:

I actually remember meeting you on, I believe, Saturday night after the shows were over. We had a good talk about PPUK and also about how lots of people were using towels to reserve large numbers of seats! PPUK surely sounds like a good time!!

I actually remember meeting you on, I believe, Saturday night after the shows were over. We had a good talk about PPUK and also about how lots of people were using towels to reserve large numbers of seats! PPUK surely sounds like a good time!!

I think it was my other half you was talking to (I'm the female half), but I do remember meeting you and your friend.

Yes the UK one is pretty good too. :)