anyone going to AES Convention in NY this weekend?

Remy_5150

Aug 31, 2006
The Audio Engineers Society is having its 123rd convention in New York City, it started today and it goes all weekend. Pretty much all major recording companies and manufacturers are there, and there's tons of lectures, workshops, and stuff like that.

...it might be a long shot but I was wondering if anyone here is going this weekend? I'm definitely going to be around.

The Audio Engineers Society is having its 123rd convention in New York City, it started today and it goes all weekend. Pretty much all major recording companies and manufacturers are there, and there's tons of lectures, workshops, and stuff like that.

...it might be a long shot but I was wondering if anyone here is going this weekend? I'm definitely going to be around.

i am registered and have badges but sadly i may not be able to go. i wish i could but i have some mixing that needs to be done. if i work it out and can go i will let you know. it would be cool to meet up.

Man, I wish I could go. Just worked out that I have something going on this weekend. Didn't hear about it until I had already made plans. This is just an excuse to go to LA next year :)

Lets us know all about it!

I was going to go with my school chapter of AES. But I didn't want to spend the money the trip was going to cost me. It looked to be pretty fun.

I walked through a little bit today...I volunteered at the New York Chapter booth for 2 hours, so I got in for free, but I'll let you guys know if I see anything cool