Vista This Weekend Anyone?

Smylex, are you going to the Vista show? I need to get my backhand ready...ooops, I mean, if you're coming to the gig, will you be coming for soundcheck or later on? Ask Jen about the details. See ya!!!:)

I agree....my gameshow questions are waaaaaaaaayyyyyy too easy. So here is one exclusively for Keyser.

Q: What is Derek Riggs' shoe size?

BTW.....are you coming to the 28th gig? I would still love to have you do a show review.

Originally posted by cycosuicide
Hey........you all can beat me! I love a good beating!

DAMMIT! You BEAT me to it!

Well... when your done beating Santa Fro, you can beat me too! :p

...and yes, sometimes the quiz show questions are easy, but every now and then there's some good ones. Derik Riggs shoe size, cmon you can do better than that :lol:

The opening bands aren't getting a plug since one of those cunts stole my Los Angeles County Coroner windbreaker from the equipment room. Since it was only band members and their entourage going back and forth in the equipment room, I know it was one of you. It's because of you monkey-fucking, slimy piece of flotsam that I now have a cold. I hope you get caught in a fire and that windbreaker melts into your skin.

Perish in flames! :devil:

An interesting kind of gig last night, eh? Thanks to the Vista Entertainment Center for taking the best care of us! They really treat their bands well, taking care of your every need! They even built a stage extension for us! Thanks to our crew too, what would we do without you guys!!! Hope you made it home safely, Heenan! Smylex, thanks for the cymbal duet on Hallowed! :D and also for letting me get a mini pummeling fix on ya!;) A big F**k You to whoever it was that took your jacket, I saw it on the chair just a little while before you told us it was gone. Asswipes.

Til the Foxx Club! Thanks to all who came out!

Linda, safe and sound. Next time you'll have to let me join in on the drums, that is, unless the next venue has bad lighting and I dont have anythign to video tape. But hey, that gave me an opportunity to get some good footage of you, which I usually dont get from the front row. And I remember Smylex's jacket too, I remember it being on Linda's drum container things. I think it must have happened during the Maiden's set as I was in the room before then and it was there.