Anyone going to see Episode II on Imax???

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Ohio got jibbed on this deal, as Cleveland, Cincy, and Columbogus have all decided we'd rather see Apollo 13 or some horseshit. However, Indy is showing Ep. II at their Imax theatre. I may make the 3 hour drive. The posters for this event rule (Yoda saying "size matters, not") AAAAAHHHHH, Natalie Portman nude, me nude. Her boobs, my *$&^ and me saying "size matters, not"

I plan on going one weekend in Nov. I'm just not sure which yet. I figure an eight story tall Natalie Portman is worth the road trip and Indy is a cool place to party....

j

Originally posted by Jeffasin
I plan on going one weekend in Nov. I'm just not sure which yet. I figure an eight story tall Natalie Portman is worth the road trip and Indy is a cool place to party....

j

Indy is a fun town!! Although last time I was there, I got so drunk I went off on an Arab gas station clerk because I wanted my red, white, and blue donut to be free. So I ate it at the counter and (quoting Ted Nugent) said "Fuck you, I'm an American." That clerk didn't like me.

Our IMAX got closed, something about not paying rent to the mall or some shit like that. They made a big deal about it when it closed, and I never heard anything about it opening up again. The next closest one is in Flagstaff. I can already guarantee I'm not making that trip. But I TOTALLY see Ty and Jeff making that trip for Natalie...

I heard that they had to edit Episode II for Imax. They cut out some of the movie because Imax movies can only be a certain length in time, or something.:confused:

Some freinds asked if I wanted to go see it. They are playing it at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn Michigan.

I don't know where you Ohio People live but it could be closer drive. Plus if you came early you could cruise the museum and make a day if it.

Nope.....didn't give a fuck for it when I saw it on a regular screen, sure as shit don't wanna pay more to watch it BIGGER.

Skip to Skywalker killing the Tuskin Raiders and you got a good movie. Too much horseshit to fill in a story every fanboy has waited there lives for, for me.....

And I live 5 min. away from the Mall of Ga. Imax. So you can all hate me more now! lol ! I don't have a 3 hour drive, and I don't wanna see it! THAT'S funny.

Originally posted by TD
NAH: Gregadeth I'll tell you what's funny. You come in here and tell us how bad Ep. II is. Then tell us how good Jason X is a few months later. Do you really think anyone even gives a rats ass about your movie opinions anymore??????

TD,

My post on JASON X is just to say it's good campy fun. Sorry I'm not a fanboy who thinks George Lucas can do no wrong! Simply put, these new movies were made to shut you fanboy fuckers up and give a complete "lifes" history to 2 dimensional characters that you have seemingly brought to life in your own minds. Many a critic have stated the same thing. The first 3 films told an excellent story that captivated the imagintions of young and old alike. These last 2 are nothing but excuses to say "Look at us, our effects are the shit, give us your money." I could give a fuck if you care for my opinion. I dont' know you. You're a name, on a screen, on an internet message board. I'm going to worry, "oh no what would TD think?" In fact I'm gonna go to the local arts and crafts shop and make me a "W W T D T" bracelet, so I can remind myself that you will slam me for my opinions, and I should cower in fear. Do I care if anyone gives a rats ass about my opinion? NO. Do you really think the ppl on this board want to hear constantly from you that ep. 1 and 2 are the greatest creation of man, since sliced bread, and all you want to do is j/o to natalie portman? NO. If you like the movies, god love ya, I respect that. If you don't like something that I like, I respect that too............

..BUT DON'T EVER TELL ME THAT MY OPINION IS SHIT B/C I LIKE A MOVIE THAT YOU DON'T. IN MY POST, I SAID I DIDN'T LIKE THE MOVIE. YOUR POST WAS A PERSONAL ATTACK, AND QUITE PATHETIC. I BET YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE PPL WHO COMES IN HERE TO LIVE OUT THE PERSONALITY YOU WISH YOU HAD IN REAL LIFE. "PPL PUSH ME AROUND, BUT IN HERE, I'M THE MAN!" GET OVER YOURSELF, QUIT FLAMING EVERYBODY, AND BE A MAN.
CAN YOU SAY THAT? "M" "A" "N". B/C YOU WILL NEVER TRULY BE ONE IF YOU HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR PPL WHO DON'T LIKE STAR WARS, OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU'VE FLAMED PPL FOR ON THIS BOARD.

-Greg

Now, get hard at work on breaking my post down into individual quotes so you can respond to everything negative I typed about star wars. Please feel free to justify your worthless attempt at looking cool at my expense.
And don't forget, the more question marks you use at the end of your post, the more you shut me down, buddy!