Anyone going to see Episode II on Imax???

Originally posted by GregadetH
The first 3 films told an excellent story that captivated the imagintions of young and old alike.

First of all: :rolleyes:

I didn't think any of them were very good. They were just a failed attempt at science fiction.

the first 3 movies were pretty cool for there time,there is no way that i would watch those extra ones to find out there life stories!!!

just a cash in,pretty simple

i thought steven speilberg was cool he could have milked et real bad but chose to just release an enhanced dvd of that classic movie

Jason X is on??? Should be fun. Only to react, I guess I have posted here my opinion on Ep II., which is, that it basically sucks ass (but as I say, it's only my opinion). Anyway Natalie is very hot!

Originally posted by mrthrax
the first 3 movies were pretty cool for there time,there is no way that i would watch those extra ones to find out there life stories!!!

just a cash in,pretty simple

i thought steven speilberg was cool he could have milked et real bad but chose to just release an enhanced dvd of that classic movie

After he re-released it in theaters and got several candy (and God knows what else) promotional deals for it.

I thought Episode 2 was excellent, better than Episode 1, and I'm on my way to IMAX this weekend. I love how people bash the new Star Wars movies but still go to see them. Alot of dudes that hate the NSW films will still go see E3. How couldn't you? It's like the missing link in the puzzle. I can't wait to see Anakin turn to the dark side.

Originally posted by G-Man
It's like the missing link in the puzzle. I can't wait to see Anakin turn to the dark side.

That's the ONLY thing I give a damn to see, plus I'd give my right nut for Samuel L. Jackson, as his character, say "I'm a bad motherfuckin' Jedi, beotch!"

Originally posted by GregadetH
That's the ONLY thing I give a damn to see, plus I'd give my right nut for Samuel L. Jackson, as his character, say "I'm a bad motherfuckin' Jedi, beotch!"

"Shit, I'm the Jedi-fucking-Master. I be usin' the force and everything."

I just watched the new Pulp Fiction DVD a couple days ago!:D

It was great. Best thing was you could see EVERY jedi in the arena battle and the ensuing ground battle. That was really cool as the regular version all that was like one big blur. Cuts a lot of stuff out so it's a bit jumpy but 99% of what they cut was cheesy dialog you don't miss.

It was great. Best thing was you could see EVERY jedi in the arena battle and the ensuing ground battle. That was really cool as the regular version all that was like one big blur. Cuts a lot of stuff out so it's a bit jumpy but 99% of what they cut was cheesy dialog you don't miss.

I finally got to see the IMAX Clones! It was unfrigging real. Sensory overload. I guess I just expected a GIANT screen, but not the whole "planetarium" effect. It was a real test of my peripheral vision. Four of us went, and we all loved it. I took a Star Wars virgin, and I think he came out a believer. All in all it was a great road trip to the Steel City highlighted by the Star Wars Imax trip.

First of all, glad to see you posting again Ty!
Second, I know this guy who's also a Star Wars Virgin. I can't believe it! Saying you've never seen a Star Wars movie is like saying you've never seen a tree, or a car, or something.
Unbelievable! How could anyone have never seen a Star Wars movie!?!?!?

A girlfriend of mine and me said te same thing tonight. You don't have to be a Star Wars "fan" to have seen the movies. Everyone, teachers, preachers, mothers, daughters, gas pump jockies, gas station owners, pro football players, drunk guy at bar watching the game....everyone knows Star Wars....