Anyone going to Wacken in 2004?

I JUST GOT MY TICKET!!! FROM FUCKING GERMANY ALL THE WAY TO AUSTRALIA FUCK YEAH!!! You get this fucking package...A shirt, CD and your ticket for 55 EURO WHICH IS FUCKING CHEAP!!! thats only like $90 aussie bucks! A concert like that here in australia with good metal bands would be around the same price for one day! and only one fucking international act! its fucked! but its great! 3 days of amazing metal INCLUDING AMON AMARTH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES!!!!!

Don't know, but could happen.
Depends on the bands. If mostly Power Metal fucks play, I won't be there...If some better shit, I think about;):)
AA is a bonus and a reason to go, but only the see one band pay for a whole festival? No.........
Perhaps I go to SB again(was quite cool down there), or Party.San(which would be cool, 'cuz it would only take 45 minutes to be there) , or Bang Your Head or Full Force....

I'll see the band list and then I decide:)

So what if there's only flower power bands with tight silver leather pants, I think going there for social reasons is just as important with all the good times and party and new people you meet.

The social part only plays a lesser role for me. First of all I go to festivals 'cuz I want 3(or how long ever) day live music, the party and "good time" hopefully results out of that. If not, then not. Thats it.

Ok we have a less nerdy approach to that in Denmark. Well, as long as I don't have to share a tent with this guy

PICT0035.jpg

Yeah, Amon Amarth kicked major ass in '02. They were here not too long ago with Vader and were sabotaged by a retarded sound man. Everyone who liked Amon Amarth were pissed and people who had never heard them thought they sucked! :hotjump: But I know the truth....:headbang:

cheers durnk druinkl yopui all under the b table danimarca stykle we are the doucwe crwe fuuuck you haha jusdt kdiding

no not reallu m,a my broa<d i am drunk my friend is in trouhe trouble he is called sultanm he is chill aclcho like me but he is in lkove witnh a muslim so hes in pronels probekm so i gttao helpt j him cause he is herart broek brokren!!