Anyone got a ticket for the Glasgow gig?

Moldiver

New Metal Member
Nov 24, 2005
been looking all over il pay good money, the support is soooo much better than last time, this is the glasgow gig of the year.

Will do mate, i put up a post the other night looking for a ticket and forgot to check ebay, 2 of my mates got the only 2 tics for glasgow off it that night:(

Still no luck on the tic search, surley their must be some spares! plz let there be spares!

Whats the garage like for touts? been ages since ive been there and am usuuall to cold or to drunk to know whats going on around.

This is the last shout for me and ol' Moldiver up there...

ANYONE GOT TICKETS FOR SALE FOR TONIGHTS GLASGOW GIG???

If you can sort us out you will gain 100 karma points and Mikael says he will be your best pal forever - honest!

:yell:

Damn, and I almost bought two just in case I decided to invite someone. If I had done that I would have been able to help. I would have just given it away, as well. No doubt there will likely be a couple of scalpers about, though. Not sure how they are with these kind of gigs, though, so maybe not. I hope it works out for you.

Did you manage to get 1? i woke up sunday morning with an email selling one, my mates payed 36quid a week ago off ebay, i payed 13 quid yesterday outside forbidden planet!:) what a gig!

No joy for me mate :cry:
I had to make do with sitting in the house playing guitar along to Windopane.
Glad you managed to get sorted out though. I will just have to look forward to Porcupine Tree next Friday at the Carling Academy! :hotjump: