Anyone have an extra ticket for SF gig for a friend?

Squeak

Photo Mistress
Hey guys - trying to find out if anyone out there has a ticket for the San Francisco gig on Thursday (can say Tuesday's date of course). A friend of mine going in our caravan doesn't have a ticket and it's sold out. Does anyone know anyone else who can't go and wants to get rid of their ticket?

Squeak said:
Hey guys - trying to find out if anyone out there has a ticket for the San Francisco gig on Thursday (can say Tuesday's date of course). A friend of mine going in our caravan doesn't have a ticket and it's sold out. Does anyone know anyone else who can't go and wants to get rid of their ticket?

Are you 100% sure it is sold out? I have a friend who was hoping to get a ticket at the box office tomorrow... so he'll be bummed to hear that. The website is no longer offering tickets through ticketbastard, but I was hoping that was just because of the date shift...

thanks

Ticket Master fucked me over. I was hoping for my tickets to come in the mail, but they still haven't came, so I called Customer Service and they say its at the Will Call Window. Goddamnit, I ain't ever ordering from them again. By the way, I can't wait!

Come up and say Hi If you see me. I'll be the one with the Katatonia Brave Murder Day shirt and the Opeth Back Patch on my Jacket.

You guys should have just printed out your tickets... assuming you have a printer. o_O

Yes, it is definitely sold out. It was sold out before, also, so I think that contributed to lack of tickets this time. Ticketmaster the site itself says it's not selling them anymore because it is sold out. My friend went to a Ticketmaster outlet and they said it was also sold out. I think most people that were going to go on Tuesday are still going on Thursday. It really sucks for the people, but I'm glad for Opeth at the same time. I will also obviously be there, so say hi to me as well. My blonde hair is to the middle of my thighs and I will have a couple of cameras on me as well, so I'm pretty easy to spot. \m/ \m/

Squeak said:
Yes, it is definitely sold out. It was sold out before, also, so I think that contributed to lack of tickets this time. Ticketmaster the site itself says it's not selling them anymore because it is sold out. My friend went to a Ticketmaster outlet and they said it was also sold out. I think most people that were going to go on Tuesday are still going on Thursday. It really sucks for the people, but I'm glad for Opeth at the same time. I will also obviously be there, so say hi to me as well. My blonde hair is to the middle of my thighs and I will have a couple of cameras on me as well, so I'm pretty easy to spot. \m/ \m/

Take lots of pictures for me! I likely won't have a camera, lol